The Liebster AwardMonday, September 02, 2013
I hope you have enjoyed your weekend! :)
I was nominated by the lovely Hanan at http://www.beautybyhanan.com/ for The Liebster Award! Check her out, she has great blog posts and she's a beauty! Thanks for nominating me hun!
What exactly is the Liebster Award? Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Award is a great way to raise your blog's profile and is perfect for blogs which are new or small!!
The Liebster Award comes with a few rules, they are as follows:
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- You have to nominate another 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers to pass the award to.
- You have to come up with 11 other questions for your nominees.
- You have to notify the bloggers whom you have nominated.
- Some bloggers can also include 11 random facts about themselves but this is optional.
On to the questions!
-What is in your makeup bag right now? I carry a rather small makeup bag in my purse, so it doesn't fit much. I have a mirror, blotting sheets, lip balm, powder, the lip color I'm wearing that day, a perfume roller ball, and nail clippers.
-Favorite high end and budget makeup? Since this doesn't specify on a certain product, I'm going to choose a brand. My favorite high-end brand is a toss up between The Balm, Clinique, and Urban Decay. My favorite budget friendly makeup brand will go to Revlon.
-What is your favorite perfume? My current favorite is Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy. My favorites change with the season though.
-Favorite food? Hmm...I will have to go with chicken and seafood.
-If you were put on an island what 3 things would you take with you? That's a hard one, the beauty lover in me says, makeup, my phone/iPad, and a pillow. But let's be real, I wouldn't survive! I would bring my husband, drinking water, and a knife...
-Who is your favorite blogger/YouTuber? My favorite blogger and YouTuber is Emily Eddington from http://www.beautybroadcast.net/ love her reviews and tutorials, she's awesome!
-What has helped you on your blogging journey? I wanted to start a blog about a year ago, but I just never worked up the nerve to do so, I was too 'worried' with what people would say or think. It's so sad that we live in a world where we worry about stuff like that...anyway, my husband has helped me the most, he is so positive and always knows what to say to lift me up. I have also received great help from Julie and Ashley, from 20/30GLAM, they are so sweet!! Thank you girls for everything!
-What is your favorite sweet? Chocolate!!
-What is your favorite thing about yourself? I'm a really caring person and I also like my eyes.
-Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Still happily married, with kids, a successful blog, and doing some traveling.
-High heels or Flats? I love both, but I wear flats the most.
My nominees are:
- Justina at http://justinawho.blogspot.com/
- Shannon at http://beautybyshanrayann.blogspot.com/
- Ashley at http://ciaobella0816.blogspot.com/
- Elle at http://ellesees.blogspot.com/
- Alchemy at http://beautyparfait.blogspot.com/
- Julie and Ashley at http://twentythirtyglam.blogspot.com/
- Lacey at http://lovelaceybeauty.blogspot.com/
- Rachel at http://thedrugstorelife.blogspot.com/
- Laurie at http://themakeupsquid.blogspot.com/
- Elizabeth at http://elizabethvasquezreveals.blogspot.com/
*My apologies if you have already been nominated; it's always fun to answer different questions and nominate new people though. :)
Here are my questions to them:
- What blog do you follow religiously?
- What is your DREAM job?
- Your go to makeup look?
- What is one beauty/fashion trend you don't like?
- Describe yourself in 3 words...
- What is your signature scent?
- What are 2 beauty products you CAN NOT live without?
- What advice would you give new bloggers?
- If you could have a celebrity spouse for a week, who would it be?
- Describe your blog in 3 words...
- Why do you blog?
To my nominees, let me know in the comments when you have posted your answers I'd love to read them.
Until next time beauties!!!
-I'm doing a beauty photo challenge on Instagram for the month of September, hopefully I follow through and finish it. ;)
-I'm so excited for iOS 7 to come out!
-I have a few new blogs to check out throughout the week, I just love the beauty blogger community on Twitter! :)
-Well, I just love the beauty blogger community in general! Everyone is so sweet! :) Love them all!