Best Under Eye CorrectorsWednesday, April 12, 2017
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this website.
You may have heard me mention a time or two that I have terrible, zombie-like under eyes. I'm not over exaggerating either...if you've seen any of my videos then you have an idea -- trust me when I say that they are much worse in person. Which brings me to this post, my favorite peach under eye correctors!
If you also have dark circles, like me, than stick around to see which correctors I recommend the most. They make a huge difference when used correctly alongside a concealer. Speaking of concealer, I have an entire post on concealer tips & tricks, that also touches on color correcting.
Light Coverage Corrector
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
- If you don't have severe dark circles and want something brightening, that will look great in photos and has little to no creasing. I think this will work great for you! I am not the biggest fan of it, because the coverage just doesn't do it for me.
- Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser in Neutralizer
- This corrector is more on the yellow side, so if your darkness is more purple than blue, this is the one to go for.
Medium Coverage Corrector
- Eve Pearl Duo Salmon Concealer
- This duo is pricey -- but it gives a decent amount of coverage, it's super creamy though, which can cause some extra under eye creasing.
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- This corrector comes in a variety of shades and really affordable. The formula on this is a bit different than the rest -- while it's still potted, it's not as creamy as the other correctors. It takes a bit to warm up and blend easily. Other than that, it's a wonderful product!
Medium To Full Coverage
- Benefit Erase Paste
- I LOVE this stuff! It's the perfect consistency and amazing coverage! The only con -- there's only 3 shades to pick from and they don't all work on all skin colors.
- Tarte CC Under Eye Corrector
- This one is quite similar to Benefit's Erase Paste, but a little less creamy. Great coverage and doesn't crease. I have a hard time deciding on which I love more between these two.
Click Images To Shop
PS - Don't forget to pin this!
Have you tried any of these correctors? It can definitely be a challenge trying to find what works best for your skin. I definitely recommend trying samples of products until you find what you love.
What's your favorite color corrector?
Let's Be Friends! Find me on other social media sites!