My Everyday MakeupMonday, April 17, 2017
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this website.
You all know I am a huge makeup lover but on an everyday basis, I actually don't wear too much makeup. Which may surprise some of you. I skip out on eyeshadow, never reach for eyeliner and rarely wear bronzer. Crazy, I know! But I would much rather catch some extra z's than worry about getting even eyeliner. #lazygirlprobs
Today I'm sharing my super easy and extremely simple everyday makeup look. But the beauty of this look is that these products are pretty much holy grail status -- they are long lasting and can get me through a long day of work and then some.
I also went ahead and filmed this, so you can get an idea of how I actually apply my makeup. It seems almost silly to share this, since there is nothing special to it. But I'm keeping it real for you all and sharing what I look like on a daily.
Everyday Makeup Products
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier
- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer
- L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Milani Retouch + Erase Concealer
- IT Cosmetics CC Perfecting Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- ColourPop Brow Pencil or NYX Micro Brow Pencil
- Essence Make Me Brow
- Anastasia Brow Gel
- L'Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic Mascara or Pacifica Dream Big
Pin This Image
What is one product that you reach for every single time you do your makeup? Let's chat below!
Let's Be Friends! Find me on other social media sites!