Dark Chocolate BitesMonday, May 08, 2017
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this website.
This weekend was a whirlwind! I mentioned over on Instagram that I would be doing prom makeup on Saturday and I sure stayed busy -- and I loved every second of it. A lot of you asked to see pictures and after getting permission from some of them, I will be posting them on Facebook, so make sure you like my page!
Dark Chocolate Bites
Prep Time | 0 minutes
Assembly Time | 15 minutes
Serving | About 24 Bites
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, cherries)
- nut mix (almonds, pepitas, sunflower seeds)
1. Line sheet with parchment or wax paper.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, meld dark chocolate.
3. With a spoon, make desired size of bites.
4. Sprinkle dried fruit and nuts on melted chocolate. It is best to work one bite at a time.
5. Place sheet in fridge for about 2 hours, or in freezer for one hour.
Store in fridge for up to 1 week in airtight container.
Not only is this recipe incredibly easy, it's also customizable -- you can add just about anything you want to these delicious little bites. You guys know we are changing out lifestyle, and I have a huge sweet tooth, so these have been satisfying that craving perfectly.
What is your favorite sweet, chocolate-y treat?
Pin The Image Below
Let's Be Friends! Find me on other social media sites!