I wasn’t planning on posting a blog post today, but I figured, why not! So I decided to do a quick face of the day post.
I went for something really simple, with a pop of color. Hope you guys enjoy!
- The Porefessional Primer — As usual, my makeup routine starts with this baby, it’s amazing. Read my review on it here.
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation — I love the regular formula of this foundation, so I figured I should give the whipped formula a try. I can honestly say that without a primer, this was a big NO for me, but I’m loving it with primer underneath.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser — I used this in conjunction with the “brightener” shade (not pictured) and it gives me semi-good coverage, but I have HORRIBLE panda eyes! I look like I belong in the cast of The Walking Dead, my under eye circles are DARK! 🙂
- The Balm’s Hot Mama — I love this blush, it gives a great flushed look to the cheeks all while highlighting. This is a sample size I got through Birchbox, but it’s a good little tester.
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny — (Not Pictured) I used a light, hand to dust some bronzer on my face. This is a great matte bronzer for fair skinned gals. This is my first time testing it, so I went for a very LIGHT bronzed face.
- Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze — I used this all over my eyelid and lightly blended it to my crease. Very simple and easy. I used a liquid eye liner and slightly winged it out. (Not pictured.)
- Styli-Style Eyeliner — I used this blue eyeliner to line my water line and my bottom lash line.
- ELF Eyeshadow in Teal — I found this single eyeshadow at Target and loved the color. The pigmentation is AMAZING!! And it’s only $1!!!
- L’Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions in Carbon Black — I purchased this because for one, I love mascara, secondly because I love the L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black formula. This one did not disappoint!
- ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium — I’ve been using this for months now and really like the wax side, I don’t usually use the powder–my brows stay in pace all day.
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Watermelon — Today will be my first time trying this gloss balm, but I really like the color, it’s not overwhelming but can be built up.
- Juice Beauty Lip Gloss — I only applied this to the middle of my bottom lip to create a bigger pout illusion. It isn’t really pigmented, that’s why I went with this lip gloss. And it smells delicious!
And here is the finished look!! 🙂
Until next time! 🙂
-I finally changed my DL with my husbands last name, I was at the DL place for awhile, too many people!
-I apparently really love yellow subconsciously, I have plenty of selfies wearing yellow!!
-I’m thinking shrimp tacos for dinner sounds good!
-Today’s look might have been simple and easy, but I took WAY too long getting ready—why? I was catching up on some shows!
Disclaimer: I purchased everything myself, unless stated otherwise. All thoughts and opinions stated are MY own honest reviews. All pictures are taken by me.
I enjoy reading comments and will answer any questions asked. 🙂 Make sure to subscribe to my blog or follow me on Bloglovin’, it’s free and easy! 🙂