So I entered the Birchbox Ruffian Manicure contest yesterday, if you’d like to vote for my mani, here is the link.
So I figured I would give you guys a How To on this super cute and easy manicure.
Let’s get started!
What You Will Need:
-2 Different Nail Polish Colors
-Base and Top Coat
-Circular Stickers – I had these left over from a garage sale and they worked just fine.
-Nail Polish Remover
1. First apply a base coat. – Optional
2. After your base coat has dried, apply the stickers towards the cuticle of your nail. Leaving you a small section–you can do as big or as small of a section you desire. Make sure the stickers are stuck really well on your nail, you want to prevent any bleeding onto the rest of your nail.
3. With the nail polish of your choice, fill in the section above the sticker.
4. Give it a few minutes to dry some and then gently remove the sticker. Remove the sticker in the same direction and don’t yank it off.
You will be left with this.
5. Now take your other polish and start painting your nails like you normally would, be very careful not to paint over your other polish.
6. While your nail polish is drying, take some q-tips and nail polish remover and fix any mistakes made.
7. Now you can apply your top coat and let your pretty nails dry.
Simple, easy, and cute right?!? I hope you all enjoyed this quick little how-to! If you do recreate this look, I would love to see them! Feel free to send them to me on Twitter or Instagram, use the hashtag #BeautyWithLily or tag me! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by lovelies, until next time! Have a great weekend!
Have you tried the Ruffian Mani?
What are your plans for the weekend?
-Today is my hometowns Homecoming…hard to believe I have been out of High School for 6 years now!
-This week has been a very long week for me…maybe because I haven’t slept well all week.
-One night, I was up at 3:30 in the morning cooking because I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to get a head start on my husbands lunch. — Why? He works long hours and doesn’t go home for lunch…he actually doesn’t really get a lunch break, he eats when he has a chance.
-I wanted to share this sweet picture of my Sophie Lou after the groomers…we always catch her sleeping like this! LOL! I guess going to her “doggie spa” is exhausting!
Hi there! I’m Lily, the girl behind Beauty With Lily. I am a real estate agent, nurse, wife, crazy dog mom — to our cute little pup, Charlie — blogger, beauty enthusiast, makeup connoisseur, and your everyday twenty-something southern gal. You'll usually catch me with an iced coffee in tow, an arm full of makeup swatches or behind my computer working (or shopping!) I hope this little space helps you feel beautiful, find your next clothing piece to buy or a place you come to after a long day. I hope you stay awhile. xo - Lily
Beauty With Lily is part of affiliate programs, meaning that if you decide to purchase through those links, I may make a small commission off that purchase. This is at no extra cost to you, but helps support this blog. I only share products that I am passionate about, truly love and recommend to loved ones. As always, all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Beauty With Lily.