Welcome back everyone!
The lovely Miss Gabrielle from gaborillaa.blogspot.com nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award. She’s a beautiful, nail polish obsessed gal! I’ve really enjoyed reading her blog.
Now The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality blogs that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered.
The Award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life. <3
How It Works:
-Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
-Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
-Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
-Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
A HUGE thank you to Gabrielle for thinking of me and nominating me for this award. Such a sweet girl, everyone make sure to check her blog out!
Now for my 7 Interesting Facts…
1. I have a really BAD obsession with Peanut Butter M&M’s…it’s bad!
2. I graduated high school at 17 and college at 19.
3. In Nursing School I got the Student of the Year award.
4. I’m a nurse, but my DREAM job is to be a MUA…and to be a Wedding Designer! Hey a girl can dream! 🙂
5. I have 2 brothers, they are twins, my paternal grandmother was a twin, and I have a ton of cousins that are twins.
6. My now husband lived a few blocks away from me while growing up, and we didn’t even know each other.
7. I was born with blue eyes and black hair. Somewhere along the way my eyes changed from blue to green and my hair from black to light brown.
And my nominees are:
I hope you are all having a great weekend!
-I don’t normally post on weekends, but I just HAD to do this one. 🙂
-I went for a dark, smoky eye today…
-Everyone seems to be super excited for the Mayweather-Canelo fight…except me! LOL!