Hey lovelies, I was tagged by two awesome beauty bloggers, Justina over at justinawho.blogspot.com and by Laurie over at themakeupsquid.blogspot.com. I highly recommend both of these beauties blogs, so go check them out. 🙂
This was such a fun tag to do! I’m ALL about tags, not only are they fun, but you also get to learn a little bit more about the blogger.
1. Blush or Bronzer- Blush, I am a blush hoarder!
2. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick- Lip Stick
3. Eyeliner or Mascara- Mascara is a must!
4. Foundation or Concealer- This can not be a real question! I have to have both!
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow- I like both, but mainly wear natural colors.
6. Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow- Pressed…loose shadows are messy!
7. Brush or Sponge- This is so hard, because I LOVE my Sigma F80 and my Beauty Blender!
1. Opi or China Glaze- OPI….& Essie!
2. Long or Short- Short
3. Acrylic or Natural- I wore acrylics for a long time until I started nursing school, but acrylics harbor a ton of bacteria and are so bad for your natural nails, so all natural baby!
4. Bright or Dark- Depends on the season.
5. Flower or No Flower- Mmmm, no flower. Occasionally on my big toes.
1. Perfume or Body Splash- During the summer, body sprays, they are so light and fresh. All other times perfume.
2. Lotion or Body Butter- Both
3. Body Wash or Soap- Body Wash
4. Lush or other- There isn’t a Lush near me, so I haven’t tried anything….gasp!! So I’ll go for Bath & Body Works.
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants – Both, but I hardly ever wear sweats in public.
2. Long sleeves or short sleeve? – Mmmm, 3/4 sleeves.
3. Dress or Skirt? – I really don’t wear either.
4. Scarves or Hat- Both.
5. Studs or dangling earrings- Studs, so simple yet classic.
6. Necklace or bracelet- Bracelets.
7. Heels or flats- Flats
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots – I hardly wear either style.
9. Jackets or hoodies – Both.
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- Both.
1. Curly or Straight- I usually wear it straight, but I LOVE curling it.
2. Bun or Ponytail – Messy bun.
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips – Bobby pins, I have them EVERYWHERE.
4. Hairspray or gel – Hairspray.
5. Long or short- Long.
6. Dark or light- Dark
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs – I’ve had both, but side swept.
8. Up or down- Down.
1. Rain or shine- Cloudy! Hehe!
2. Summer or winter- Winter.
3. Fall or spring- Fall.
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- Chocolate, duh!
And I tag YOU as well, once you’re done, comment down below, I’d love to read everyone’s answers.
Have a lovely day!
-I watched SO much football this weekend, it’s ridiculous!
-My parents/brothers poor puppy, Diesel, caught Parvo, it’s so sad seeing him so down in the dumps. We are hoping he gets through it and back to normal.
-I tried a new “nail art” design this weekend, inspired by none other than MissJenFabulous, if y’all don’t watch her on YT, you MUST. Check out my IG for the pics! 🙂
-I will be putting together a blog post of my IG pictures for the September beauty photo challenge. 🙂 Keep an eye out for that.
Hi there! I’m Lily, the girl behind Beauty With Lily. I am a real estate agent, nurse, wife, crazy dog mom — to our cute little pup, Charlie — blogger, beauty enthusiast, makeup connoisseur, and your everyday twenty-something southern gal. You'll usually catch me with an iced coffee in tow, an arm full of makeup swatches or behind my computer working (or shopping!) I hope this little space helps you feel beautiful, find your next clothing piece to buy or a place you come to after a long day. I hope you stay awhile. xo - Lily
Beauty With Lily is part of affiliate programs, meaning that if you decide to purchase through those links, I may make a small commission off that purchase. This is at no extra cost to you, but helps support this blog. I only share products that I am passionate about, truly love and recommend to loved ones. As always, all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Beauty With Lily.