I was tagged by Katie over at Kate Spitz to do the Beauty Things I Suck At Tag. Katie does some great, short and sweet reviews. Make sure you head on over there and check her blog out.
On to the things I suck at….
1. Winged Liner — I can do a little flick and even a subtle cat-eye liner, but that’s as far as my cat-eye winged liner skills goes.
See these, I can’t do that…I suck at it!
2. Skin Care Routine — I wash my face, apply toner, eye creams, exfoliate once a week and moisturize. That’s as far as my skin care routine goes. I’m not the type of girl that has serums, masks, skin treatments…but I’m working on it.
3. Getting Haircuts — I am awful about getting hair trims every 6 weeks. I honestly don’t have a good enough reason as to why I skip on it, I just do. Bad…I know.
4. Not Touching My Face — I am constantly touching my face!
5. Styling My Hair — I can curl it, straighten it, throw it in a bun, and occasionally I’ll do a fishtail braid. But I am not hair savvy enough to do anything else…I so wish I could do a waterfall braid! I also can’t round brush my hair to save my life, I end up hitting myself with the brush or hairdryer…I just suck at it!!
6. Contouring — I can’t, I just can’t do it!
Yep, I am pretty bad at a few things. What do you suck at? Do tell, so I don’t feel so bad about myself!
Liz at My Pretty Obsessions
Laurie at The Makeup Squid
Ashley at Ciao Bella
Jackie at FiveTwo Certified
Rodneya at Neya V Beauty Talk
Heather at The Blushing Belle
And if you would like to do this tag, go for it my dear! Let me know if you do!
Until next time my loves!
Hi there! I’m Lily, the girl behind Beauty With Lily. I am a real estate agent, nurse, wife, crazy dog mom — to our cute little pup, Charlie — blogger, beauty enthusiast, makeup connoisseur, and your everyday twenty-something southern gal. You'll usually catch me with an iced coffee in tow, an arm full of makeup swatches or behind my computer working (or shopping!) I hope this little space helps you feel beautiful, find your next clothing piece to buy or a place you come to after a long day. I hope you stay awhile. xo - Lily
Beauty With Lily is part of affiliate programs, meaning that if you decide to purchase through those links, I may make a small commission off that purchase. This is at no extra cost to you, but helps support this blog. I only share products that I am passionate about, truly love and recommend to loved ones. As always, all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Beauty With Lily.