Hello my beautiful friends, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Today I’m back with another look using my Nude’Tude Palette from theBalm. As some of you may know, I have started a series where I create different eye looks using only one palette.
Let’s get started, shall we!? Enjoy!
For this look, I decided to go for a plum gray smoky eye look. As usual, I didn’t use a heavy hand, I’m still not too comfortable wearing super dark eye colors. However, this look can definitely be a lot more dramatic and a great night-out look.
- I applied “Selfish” all over the lid space, making sure to pack it in well.
- I then took “Serious” and applied it to the outer-v area of my eye lid. I then took a blending brush and made sure to blend in “Serious” with “Selfish.”
- Taking “Sexy” next, I applied that to my crease, packing it in darker on the outer portion of the crease. I then took a blending brush and blended it all in.
- I used “Sassy” as a highlight shade, on my brow bone and tear duct.
- After blending it all in, blending is key to any eye look, I took “Stand-Offish” and applied that to just the middle of my lid, using my ring finger.
- I used “Sexy” on my bottom lash line with a smudge brush.
I went with a nude colored eye liner for my water line, because I didn’t want an extra dark look. If you want to create a darker smoky look, I suggest using a black liner.
The lighting was horrible, sorry for the bad quality. I wish the colors showed up a bit more.
Hope you guys found this post helpful and it gives you some inspiration on eye looks. I apologize for such bad pictures!
Do you have this palette, if so what looks have you created?
Any looks you’d like to see?
Thank you so much for reading, until next time!
-I’m currently watching Hocus Pocus.
-Who else was as shocked as I was at the end of last night’s The Walking Dead?
-My family wanted to watch The Conjuring over the weekend…after the first scary scene and an extremely loud yell, I was out of the living room!
If you haven’t already, please head on over to my Facebook page and “like” it. You will find beauty tips, inspiration, and makeup deals.
I will be working on a Giveaway here on my blog, as soon as I reach 150 GFC subscribers, so if you haven’t joined yet, I would really appreciate it if you did.
Disclaimer: Links used are my Amazon Affiliate links.