I was tagged by the lovely ladies over at 20/30 Glam to do this wonderful tag. Go check out their blog, to see how much their faces are worth!
The tag doesn’t have any rules, so I am going to be showing you guys what I normally reach for the most on a daily basis…or when I wear makeup.
I switch out foundations most of the time, but I chose the 2 I use the most, as well as eyeshadow palettes.
So here we go….
1. Benefit Porefessional Primer | $30
2. Revlon ColorStay Foundation or CoverGirl Stay Fabulous Outlast Foundation | $11 or $10
3. ELF Eyebrow Kit | $3
4. Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eye Pencil | $18
5. MAC Prolongwear Concealer | $19
6. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder | $5
7. The Balm Frat Boy Blush | $21
8. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette or The Balm Meet Matte Palette | $27 or $25
9. Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude and CoverGirl Perfect Point Liner | $5 & $6
10. L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara and CoverGirl Lash Blast | $8 & $9
11. Wet’n’Wild Reserve Your Cabana Highlighter | $5
12. Nivea Lip Butter and Revlon Lip Butter | $4 & $7
WOW! I was not expecting that!
I didn’t include my moisturizer, eye creams, and such…good gosh!
And of course I tag YOU! I would love to see what everyone else’s numbers are. If you do it, leave the link below or just let me know what your face is worth.
Until next time friends!
-Last night I was reading and answering comments on my latest posts…and somehow I deleted about 100 comments! I was so sad, ugh! Oh well.
-I guess my pictures are getting on peoples nerves on Instagram because I’ve had several people unfollow me….does that happen to y’all?
-I have an urge to clean my house from top to bottom! I may just take a weekend away from social media and dedicate it to cleaning and organizing my whole house. —> I do clean on a regular basis but I caught a glimpse of the show Hoarders…yep, makes me want to deep clean!
Don’t forget to check out my Amazon Store for all of your beauty needs!