So I decided to attempt another Photo Challenge on Instagram…why? I don’t know, I never finish those darn things! Anyway, the first day was a picture of your “wish list.” Well let me tell you, I have WAYYY too many things on my wish list…it’s ridiculous! So I narrowed it down…yeah sure…to 8 products I’ve been lusting for recently.
So here’s a list of some of the products I’ve been eyeing! Enjoy!
1. Lorac Pro Palette | Have you seen the colors in this thing? Oh the possibilities!
2. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur | The bottle is to die for cute and this smells amazing!
3. Michael Kors Selma Studded Saffiano Tote | Look at it! Need I say more…?
4. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette | I really like all of the cool tone eyeshadows in this palette.
5. Urban Decay Vice 2 | I absolutely LOVE this palette, all of the jewel toned shadows are perfect for fall!
6. Michael Kors Silver Sport Chronograph Watch | I love the rose gold watches, but they just don’t look good against my skin tones. I really like this silver one.
7. Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks | I have a sample in 69, and I’m in love with it. I really want to own a few shades, the formula is amazing.
8. Silver Monogram Pendant | After 2+ years of being married, I finally took my husbands last name a couple of months ago…and I have been looking for the perfect monogram necklace.
So there is my Wish List for the month of October…I plan on doing a wish list every month. It does not mean I will go buy everything in the list, just a fun and different post.
Hope you guys enjoyed this quick little post!
What is on your wish list for the month of October?
Until next time my beautiful friends!
-I dyed my hair a few ago…and my roots are already showing! Seriously!!!
-I watched Safe Haven for the first time tonight, loved it!
-My phone has been going psycho, it doesn’t ring, the volume works when it wants to work, and it takes FOREVER and a day to send out a text message!
-Happy October! I love October and it just so happens to be my birthday month! 🙂