I was nominated by the beautiful Luzanne over at Pink Peonies. She is an absolute doll, such a sweet woman with a big heart. I am so happy to have ‘met’ her, please check out her blog if you haven’t already. She is extremely talented!
The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers.
The rules are as follows:
♥ Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
♥ Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
♥ Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
♥ Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
♥ Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
1. What is your Holy Grail bronzer?
I actually don’t have a holy grail bronzer. (I can hear all the gasping going on.) I am not that into bronzing or contouring…yet. Mainly because I just haven’t found one that suits my skin tone and well lets face it…I’m not that good at contouring.
2. Do you prefer straight or curly hair, and why?
I like both and I usually wear my hair both ways, so I don’t have a preference.
3. What is your favourite drugstore makeup product?
I love the CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, I think it has replaced my other holy grail foundation…maybe.
4. Who are your Top 3 beauty gurus (can be Youtube vloggers or bloggers)?
Only #3?! I have too many! Hmmm…I will have to go with Emily Eddington from emilynoel83 on YouTube and from Beauty Broadcast, Casey Holmes from itsbl0ndie on YouTube and from Beauty With Casey, and Nicole Guerriero.
5. What is your favourite skincare product?
I’m going to be completely honest here, I’m not a huge skincare junkie and I don’t have a ‘routine’ yet. So as far as a favorite product…I really don’t have one—uhm, toner, I guess?
6. If someone offered to buy you anything from MAC (as a gift), what would it be?
I’ll take all of their blushes please!
7. Do you prefer to shower or bathe, and why?
Shower! I’m not much of a bath person…not sure why. I just have never been.
8. What is your favourite hair care product?
Macadamia’s Healing Oil Treatment!
9. Which nail polish brand do you prefer – Essie, OPI, Revlon, Sally Hansen or Mavala?
I prefer Essie! I’m an Essie girl all the way!
10. What is your favourite lipstick or lipgloss called?
I am currently obsessed with Revlon’s Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie, it’s perfect for autumn. As far as lipgloss, I am loving the NYX Butter Glosses.
11. Do you sometimes buy beauty products online? If so, which online stores do you buy from?
I do make an occasional online purchase or two or 5…every once in awhile. Due to the reason that my hometown only has a grocery store and 2 dollar stores. Yep, I don’t know how I do it sometimes!
I normally shop at Ulta, MAC, Sephora and Dillards. I really haven’t tried any of the other raved about websites (beauty.com, cherryculture.com, etc.) I probably should, I hear they are always having great deals.
Thank you Luzanne for nominating me for the Liebster award, you are the sweetest!
Here are my nominees:
Hope from Beauty & Bliss
Veronica from VeroSays!
Leigh-Ann from Blushing Beauty
Jessica from Luna Solara’s Beauty Blog
Maya from Big Beauty Bag
and I nominate anyone else who hasn’t done this!
*this was my second nomination, it’s hard coming up with 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers*
My questions to you beautiful ladies!
1. What blog do you follow religiously?
2. What is your DREAM job?
3. What does your family/friends thing of you blogging? Are they supportive?
4. What is one beauty/fashion trend you don’t like? Why?
5. What is your favorite thing about yourself? Why?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7. What are 2 beauty products you can NOT live without?
8. What is one beauty product you highly recommend to others?
9. What do you love and hate about blogging? Why?
10. Say you lost all of your makeup, yep ALL of it, and you only had time to go to Target and pick up 5 things…what would you pick up?
11. Have you ever been in a blogging funk? Where you don’t know what to write about, you feel like nobody cares…etc. How do you deal with it?
Until next time beauties!