Hello my beautiful friends! I’m backkkk, I decided to take the entire weekend away from the blogger world and dedicate it to spending quality time with my husband and family. It sure was a good weekend but I definitely missed all of you guys!
Over the weekend, Julie and Ashley over at 20/30 Glam nominated me for this lovely award. They are such sweet ladies and have really taken off well with their blog and YouTube channel. I enjoy reading their posts and look forward to their new videos.
So what is The Sunshine Award??
The Sunshine Award is “given to those who inspire us and bring ‘sunshine’ into our lives.”
So Julie and Ashley, you girls definitely inspire me and bring ‘sunshine’ into my life, thank you for nominating me and thinking of me! <3
There are a few simple rules for the Sunshine Award:
*Include Award Logo in or on your blog post.
*Link to the person who nominated you
*Answer 10 questions about yourself
*Nominate other bloggers to give this award to
Here are the questions!
1. If you won a million dollars, what would be the first thing you would buy and why?
Whoa! If only that would really happen! Well, honestly the very first thing I would do, would be pay off all our debt…our house, our cars, etc, before I went out and purchased anything. Imagine the feeling of being debt free! Then I would probably go purchase a vacation package!
2. Do you have any pets and if so, what are they? And their names?
Yes, my husband and I have a Boxer, she is the best dog we have ever had. Her name is Muffin, she’s 6 years old and her coat is a brindle color.
Before I got married and moved out of my parents home, I purchased a little poodle/bichon mix, Sophie Lou. After my husband and I got back from our honeymoon, I was going to take her to live with us after we got settled in, but…my mom was too attached to her at this point and didn’t want her to leave. So me and my mom share custody of our sweet Sophie. Some days she’s with me and others with my mom, but her home is with my parents.
3. Who is your favorite beauty guru and why?
Such a hard question, I have TOO many! I love Nicole Guerriero, she’s so spunky and GORGEOUS! I always look forward to her new videos, she is a makeup queen! I also love Jaclyn Hill, she does some really in-depth tutorials and I am obsessed with her hair! And I can’t forget Emily Eddington (emilynoel83) and Meg (ciaoobelllaxo) absolutely adore them!
4. What kind of blog posts do you like to write the most?
I really enjoy doing FOTD posts and reviews. I have been having a lot of fun with my Color Combo Series as well.
5. Name a few of your favorite bloggers and what you like about their blog.
A few of my favorites…hmmm, well the first ever beauty blogger I came across with was Kate Bryan from The Small Things Blog. She has some amazing hair tutorials and great beauty posts as well. I still visit and read her blog on a daily basis, she quickly became one of my favorites. Of course, +Emily Eddington from Beauty Broadcast, she inspired me to start my own blog. She is amazing at what she does and has such a great personality.
These 2 ladies are definitely big inspirations when it comes to beauty and blogging, they are knowledgeable and I hope to be as successful as they are!
6. If you could take a 2 week vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go, and who would you take with you?
Anywhere in the world for 2 whole weeks, hmmm, I think I would take a plane to NYC for a couple of days and after that head on over to Europe! I would take my husband, of course!
7. If you could only wear one brand of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Geez, that’s a hard one! I would have to go with…Clinique or Urban Decay. But let’s just hope that never happens! I love trying new brands and different products.
8. Describe your favorite casual outfit?
Jeans, casual blouse, and flats.
9. What is your Favorite Holiday?
10. What Fall TV series are you looking forward to watching, (If any.)
Grey’s Anatomy just started back up a few weeks ago, I’m obsessed with that show! I’m looking forward to the PLL Halloween Special and I recorded The Witches of East End last night on Lifetime. But other than that, there’s nothing in particular I’m dying to watch.
Here are my Sunshines!
Vanessa from Lipstick & Lattes
Ashley from Ciao Bella
Emily from Beauty Broadcast
Elle from Elle Sees
Luzanne from Pink Peonies
I have a ton of ‘sunshine’ beauties in my life…all of you reading and supporting my blog bring sunshine into my life daily! Mwwahhh! <3
Here are my questions to them!
1. What is your favorite Starbucks drink?
2. What does your family/friends think of you blogging, are they supportive?
3. What made you start a blog?
4. Who is your favorite beauty guru and why?
5. What do you like to do for fun, besides blogging of course?
6. Your go-to fall outfit?
7. What would be your DREAM job and why?
8. If you were given a FREE shopping spree to 2 stores, which ones would you pick and why?
9. Who are your favorite bloggers and why?
10. Who is your biggest beauty inspiration and why?
Well that’s it ladies! Thank you for stopping by!
Until next time!
-I did some cleaning today, I almost didn’t get a blog post up today.
-It’s definitely a #MondayBunday for me today!
-I have a TON of blog reading to catch up on…that’s what I will be doing later tonight and tomorrow…hopefully!0