Hey lovelies! I’m back with another installment of my collab with Miss Chelsea from Tiger Love Beauty! You can find our previous posts linked down below, our week 1 posts explain in detail how this series works!
Let’s see what I came up with this week!
This week my forgotten items are:
NYX Love In Paris Palette in Mon Cherie
Be A Bombshell Blush in Beach Please
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer
Milani Shadow Eyez Eyeshadow Pencil in Royal Purple
Milani Liquid Eye Eyeliner in Purple
Too Faced Mood Swing Lip Gloss
NYX Love In Paris | I’ve had this palette for quite some time now and honestly, I’ve only used it maybe twice. I wasn’t too impressed with the quality of the shadows so I pushed it to the back of my stash. I do however like the pink-y, purple color in the palette, and that’s one of the colors I used for the look.
Be A Bombshell Blush | I was first introduced to this brand thanks to Ipsy, and I’m so in love with the blushes. I own two, but I rarely reach for this particular color. It’s super pigmented and long-lasting.
Hard Candy Glamoflauge | I have a full review on this concealer, which you can find here. I don’t like using this concealer for my dark circles, but it works really well for blemishes.
Milani Shadow Eyez | I’ve also had this for a while now and have also only used it once or twice. I’m not sure why, it’s amazing! The pigmentation is great and it’s long-lasting!
Milani Liquid Eye Eyeliner | I can honestly say, I had never used this until today. It’s a great eyeliner, I just never reached for it. The purple is really dark, so it almost comes off as a black.
Too Faced Lip Gloss | Gosh, I’ve had this for a looooong time! I love it, but with my growing collection, this literally got drowned with all of my newer glosses/lip products. It’s an “emotionally activated” gloss which goes on clear and changes to the most perfect pink color for your skin. I’ve seen this on several other people and the color is always different.
Now on to my FOTD using my “forgotten” items!
- Benefit’s Porefessional Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Be A Bombshell Blush in Beach Please
- ELF Eyelid Primer
- Lorac Pro Palette
- NYX Love In Paris Palette in Mon Cherie
- Milani Shadow Eyez in Royal Purple
- Milani Liquid Eye Eyeliner in Purple
- Maybelline Define-a-Brow Eyebrow Pencil
- ELF Eyebrow Kit
- Model In A Bottle Eyebrow Sealer
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
- MOX Botanicals Lip Balm
- Too Faced Mood Swing Lip Gloss
- I started by priming my eyelids, I then took the color Mauve from the Lorac Pro Palette and used that as a transition shade.
- Using the Milani Shadow Eyez I placed that only in the center of my eyelids, I blended that a bit with my fingertips. Placing the purple shade from the NYX Love in Paris palette right on top of the Shadow Eyez.
- I then used the light champagne shade from the NYX palette and placed that in the inner corner of my eyelids.
- Taking the bronze shade from the NYX palette, I placed that lightly on the outer corner, then taking a blending brush to lightly blend in into the crease.
- Taking the Milani Shadow Eyez pencil again, I lined my lower lash line and took the purple eyeshadow and placing that right on top once again. Making sure to blend.
- Taking the Cream shade from the Lorac Pro Palette I used that to highlight my brow bone and the inner tear ducts.
- I lined my waterline and my upper lash line with Milani’s Liquid Eye eyeliner in Purple. Applied some mascara.
That’s about it…this look sounds intricate, but it’s really not. I had no idea what look I was going to create and ended up winging this look out. I was pretty pleased with it. The purples used here are great for anyone with green or hazel eyes.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and are enjoying this series as well. It’s been so hard not buying any makeup, but I’m holding up well. I can’t wait for this month to be over though!
Don’t forget to check out Chelsea’s post!
Until next time beauties!