Hello my friends! I’m back with the last installment to the Bought It, Forgot It collab with Miss Chelsea from Tiger Love Beauty. I wish I could say this month flew by, but because of our no buy…it dragged! I’m so ready to go shopping!
In case you missed our previous posts, I will link all three weeks below.
This week my forgotten items were:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
theBalm’s Shady Lady Eye Shadow in Luscious Lani
Victoria Jackson Eyebrow Pencil
theBalm’s Stainiac Stain
Eve Pearl Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation | I’ve had this foundation for some time now, but I rarely reach for it because of my love of the original formula as well as my other favorite, CoverGirl’s 3-in-1 foundation. I like this foundation and the coverage it gives, it leaves a semi-matte finish that gives medium to full coverage.
theBalm Shady Lady Eye Shadow | This shadow is such a pretty shimmery, champagne shade. It’s just like any shadow from theBalm, smooth and opaque.
Victoria Jackson Eyebrow Pencil | I received this in either a Birchbox or Ipsy, I love trying new brow products! I pushed this to the side as I tried new ones…I like this one a lot, makes it hard to believe I set it aside!
theBalm Stainiac Stain | As the warmer weather is approaching, I like using tints or cream cheek products. I received this in a Birchbox quite a long time ago, the sample is little that it gets lost in my blush drawers. I love the shade of this tint, it leaves a nice flushed look.
Eve Pearl Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel | Last week, I got an an email from Hautelook that Eve Pearl products were going to be on flash sale…I was SO tempted to check out their deals. Instead I ran to my makeup room and started digging around. I pulled this little gel out that I purchased off of Hautelook…I eventually forgot about the flash sale. Hey, anything to get rid temptation! LOL! This product is for people with very oily skin…if you aren’t oily it doesn’t settle well.
Now on to my FOTD using my “forgotten” products!
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
- Eve Pearl Anti-Shine Mattifying Gel
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser
- theBalm Stainiac Stain
- theBalm Sexy Mama Translucent Powder
- theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Highlight
- theBalm Nude’tude Eyeshadow in Sultry
- theBalm Shady Lady Eyeshadow in Luscious Lani
- MiA BelleZZa Eyebrow Pencil
- Victoria Jackson Eyebrow Pencil
- Chella Ivory Lace Highilight
- Jordana Fabuliner Eyeliner
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Nude
- L’Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic Mascara
- Model In A Bottle Eyebrow Sealer
- MOX Botanicals Lip Balm
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Uptown Mauve
- I started by applying a matte brown to my crease and blending that with a blending brush.
- Taking theBalm’s Shady Lady shadow, I applied that to my entire eyelid.
- I then made a slight wing using my Jordana Fabuliner Eyeliner.
- Using the Rimmel eyeliner in Nude, I lined my waterline. I didn’t add any shadow to my lower lash line.
- Lastly, I applied mascara.
Super easy, right?!? I love creating looks similar to this one using only two shadows and winged liner. It’s so easy, yet very put together…top it off with any lip color and you’re good to go!
I hope you all enjoyed this post and this collab! I had so much fun working with Chelsea, she is such a sweetheart! I could not have done a no buy challenge without her! Thank you Chelsea for including me! I look forward to working with you again! <3
Don’t forget to check out her post!
Until next time beauties!