Back in late December when Sephora had a sale within a sale, I snatched up a few goodies…who could resist, the sale was amazing. One of the things I picked up was the Too Faced Loves Sephora palette.
Today I collaborated with Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, who also happens to have this pretty palette, to do a mini review along with a face of the day look using this beauty.
If you aren’t a follower of Liz’s, what are you waiting for? She has amazing reviews of high-end beauty products, she is gorgeous, and is such a sweetheart! She has such a bubbly personality and her blog shows it, so inviting and incredibly sweet. Don’t forget to check out her FOTD and post, just click here.
Too Faced Loves Sephora Palette
Price: Unfortunately this palette was a limited edition palette, so it is no longer available at Sephora. But I have found one from Amazon here and one on eBay here.
Size: 10 Eyeshadows, 1 Blush, 2 Bronzers, 1 Eyeshadow Primer, and a brush
Colors: See Swatches Below
What the company says: “A handpicked collection of 15 products to celebrate Too Faced and Sephora’s 15th anniversary. This special edition palette incorporates 10 exclusive eye shadows each named for a Sephora and Too Faced iconic moment, person, or memory. Keeping in mind that pigment effects shadow payout, the shadows are created with high concentrations of color, so what you see is what you get—pigment-rich shades with a brilliant finish. Along with blush, shadow primer, several bronzers, and a brush, the Too Faced signature Glamour Guide is included to achieve 15 complete looks.”
Packaging | The packaging to begin with is adorable! It comes in a lightweight tin, making it perfect for travel! The palette also includes a booklet with 15 different looks that can be created using only this palette.
Application | The shadows go on like a dream! Although there are some shadows with shimmer, I had no problem with any fallout. They are very pigmented and creamy.
The Chocolate Soleil bronzer smells heavenly and is perfect for my fair skin, it blends really nicely. The blush, Who’s Your Poppy, is such a nice shimmery, pinky/coral color, which I think will be perfect come spring and summer time.
Left to Right
Piano Keys, So Cal, TF <3’s The Cast, Jer Jer, 525 Market, Behind The Counter, Soho, Envy, David & Marg, 1998, Chocolate Soleil, Sun Bunny, and Who’s Your Poppy
-swatches without a primer-
Overall, I’m extremely pleased with my purchase. I love that I can take this palette when I am traveling and don’t have to worry about packing an extra bronzer and blush. The shadows all blend really nicely, go on super smooth, and don’t have fallout. I definitely think it’s a must have for any beauty lover out there, if you can get your hands on it, I recommend it.
Now, to my face of the day using this pretty little thing!
- I primed my eyelids using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer.
- Using Behind The Counter, I lightly applied that to my crease using a blending brush.
- With a shader brush, I took Soho and applied that to the inner half of my eyelids.
- Taking the color Envy, I applied that the the outer half of my eyelids.
- With a blending brush, I lightly blended Envy into the crease to give it some definition.
- I then took David & Marg, and applied that to my lower lash line with a pencil brush.
- I created a small wing with some gel liner and applied my favorite mascara.
Other Products Used
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
- ELF Eyebrow Kit
- Chella Eyebrow Pencil
- Model In A Bottle Eyebrow Sealer
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- theBalm Sexy Mama Translucent Setting Powder
- L’Oreal Infalliable Lacquer Liner
- CoverGirl Clump Crusher
- L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
- Model In A Bottle Setting Spray
I hope you enjoyed this review and FOTD, my apologies for such a lengthy post! Don’t forget to check out my dear friend Liz’s post!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Until next time beauties!