Hi loves! I don’t normally post on weekends, but I’ve put this tag off long enough, I’ve had a very busy several days so I’m just now getting time to do this.
I was tagged by the lovely Tanya, over at Leopard Lace and Cheesecake, and since then, I’ve also been tagged by my wonderful friend Rhondine, over at Born To Blossom.
Definitely check these ladies out, not only are they a couple of beauties but they are such sweethearts!
Here are the Rules:
1.You must link the person who nominated you
2.You must answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
3.You can’t nominate the person who nominated you
4.You have to choose 11 people to nominate with under 200 followers
5.You must tell the nominees they have been nominated
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
-My absolute favorite thing about blogging has to be the friendships I have made. I came into this not knowing what I was doing or what to expect. The last thing I thought I would gain, were lifetime friendships, but I am forever grateful to have such amazing women in my life.
2. What was your very first post about?
-Hm, my very first post was a Battle of the Boxes post…you can see that here.
3. What is the hardest thing that you have encountered with blogging?
–I find it hard to separate my blogging life from my personal life. I often times find myself glued to my phone or on the computer and I am missing so much that’s going on around me. I really find that hard, because I want to interact with my fellow bloggers and readers, but I also want to be present with my family and husband.
4. What is your favorite store to shop at?
-I’ll shop just about anywhere, but I love hitting TJ Maxx for great finds!
5. Who has inspired you in your life?
-So many people inspire me, my mom, my dad, my husband, and my friends. Each for different reasons.
6. What was the first makeup product that you have used?
-Probably lip gloss or mascara…but more than likely lip gloss.
7. What is your favorite movie?
-It’s so hard to pick just one…I’m a total romantic, The Notebook.
8. What is the most that you have ever spent on a single beauty/skin care product?
-On a single beauty item…around $60 give or take.
9. Summer or Winter?
10. Where is the furthest place from home that you have been?
11. Salty or Sweet?
-Sweeeeet! I hate salt, I don’t add it to any of my cooking…weird, I know.
1. How long have you been blogging?
-I’ve been blogging for almost 7 months.
2. Who has been your biggest supporter since you’ve started your blog?
-Definitely my family and husband! And you guys! 🙂
3. What are your favorite posts to read and write about?
-My favorites posts are reviews, FOTD’s, really…I like them all. Well, not ALL of them, I really dislike posts that only seem to bash on products. I understand we aren’t going to LOVE everything we try, but there is a difference in being honest and slamming products…just saying.
4. Have you ever experienced any negativity from readers on your blog?
-Not yet…but I’m sure one day I will.
5. How many lip products are you currently carrying in your makeup bag?
-Mmmm, 5 maybe? I don’t like carrying a ton…I carry enough as it is in my purse!
6. What two beauty items (category eg. lipstick) can you not leave home without?
-Pressed powder or blotting sheets and lip balm!
7. Quantity or Quality?
8. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
-I enjoy reading, watching movies, spending time with family…I love family game nights, and I’m trying my hardest to join my husband in his fishing hobby. I’m a girly girl…I wasn’t made to be out hooking worms and being out in the sun all day.
9. What are you most excited about this Summer beauty wise?
-Beauty wise? Hmm…I don’t know, I guess all of the new makeup that will be coming out. LOL!
10. Where did you spend your last vacation and with whom?
-Last vacation…I believe it was with our best friends in San Antonio. I’m in need of a vacation…ASAP!
11. What is your biggest fear when it comes to blogging?
-Going back to number 3 from Tanya’s questions…I don’t want to get consumed by all of this. I want to be able to still enjoy this without getting sucked in too far. Does that make sense? I just don’t want to be so caught up with social media that I forget about my loved ones.
That’s a wrap! If you’d like to read my previous Liebster Awards, you can find them linked below!
Liebster Award | Sept. 2013
Liebster Award | Oct. 2013
And I nominate anyone who hasn’t done this! I know this has been going around for awhile, but in case you haven’t done it, please feel free to do so and let me know. I’d love to read your answers!
1. What blog(s) do you follow religiously?
2. What is your dream job?
3. What do your family/friends think of you blogging?
4. What is one beauty and/or fashion trend you don’t like?
5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7. Two beauty products you can not live without…
8. One beauty product you highly recommend to others…
9. What do you love and hate about blogging?
10. What do you do when you are in a blogging funk?
11. Who has helped you the most in your blogging journey?
Feel free to answer some of these questions down in the comments, I’d love to chit chat with you! Thank you for reading, happy rest of the weekend!
Until next time beauties!