Hi lovelies! Today I wanted to share with you all, a great lip gloss set I recently purchased from Sephora. I love lip products, but when it comes to lip glosses, I can’t say the same. I don’t own very many…it’s very hard finding glosses that aren’t sticky, in my opinion. So I tend to stay away from them.
Enough chit chat, let me share with you guys this wonderful set I’ve fallen in love with!
Size: 0.06 oz
Colors: Yes You, Mwah, Dolly, Strut It, Pucker Up, Cha Cha Cha
- A collection of six sheer, shimmering lip colors.
- Get fully-loaded lips with this smooth, high-shine gloss that plumps lips with a special no-tingle formula. Jojoba oil and vitamin E add moisture and hydration to promote fullness, with sheer to medium coverage, and a shimmery finish.
- This Full-Bodied Lip Gloss collection, featuring the perfect mix of nude and bright shades, indulges both of your sexy sides. The unique formula offers a plumping effect without a single tingle, while jojoba oil and encapsulated hyaluronic spheres help deliver mouth-watering hydration. Take your pick from these sneak peek, limited-edition and bestselling shades. You’ll shimmer, shine and shamelessly seduce…no matter which hue you’re tempted to try.
- What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates
- This set is exclusive to Sephora and Sephora.com – Sephora Website
- Yes You – nude with brown undertones
- Mwah – soft lilac-y nude
- Dolly – shimmery mauve
- Strut It – baby pink
- Pucker Up – soft violet
- Cha Cha Cha – soft orange
Cha Cha Cha
- The Full-Bodied Lip Glosses are different from the Lip Polishes also available from Buxom, the Lip Polishes actually leave a tingly feeling afterwards, whereas the the glosses from this set don’t. I know some people don’t like the fact that plumping glosses have a tingling sensation, I don’t mind. But then again, I really don’t need plumping.
- They have a very nice scent, almost like the MAC lipsticks and lipglasses, a sweet vanilla scent.
- They are sheer but can be built up to a medium coverage.
- I have found that these are great toppers for any lipstick, they are shiny, non sticky, and last a long time.
- They are a bit thicker in consistency, some may not like that, but this helps them last longer. Again, I did not find these lip glosses sticky at all.
- I’m not a huge lip gloss lover, nor do I own a ton of lip glosses, so when I saw this set, I knew I had to have it. Thankfully, I’m really enjoying these glosses!
I think these glosses will make a great addition to any lip gloss lover, or anyone like me, who doesn’t own many glosses or isn’t a huge fan of them. This set is a limited edition set, so keep that in mind ladies.
Thanks for reading, I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Enter my giveaway here!0