I completely fell in love with their loose shadows, so of course I had to buy a few. Luckily, they were offering an amazing sale, 60% off! So I picked up 6 eyeshadows and 3 blushes.
In today’s post, I will be reviewing the blushes, I will also include swatches of the eyeshadows I purchased.
So let’s get started!
Price: $4.99 – $13.99
Size: Sample (1g, 0.035oz) Medium (2.5g/0.088oz) Large (5g/0.17oz)
Color Selection: 6 Blush Shades
- Our natural looking blushes feel weightless and are made from natural ingredients. We do not test on animals and offer a large collection of vegan cosmetics. If you need any help finding the right shade please contact us, it’s our pleasure be of assistance.
- Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet
- Loose mineral powders each come in shrink wrapped jars with a sealed sifter inside. Please Note: The amount of mineral powder in the jar is based on weight not volume. Some of the minerals are light and some are much heavier, so you may find that the level of powder in a jar may differ by a large amount visually. We make a point to over-fill our jars so you’ll find that many items are filled with more powder than specified and all items have the correct amount of powder inside or more. – MSB Website
- Lotus – rich berry with mauve tones, matte
- Thistle – violet-pink with cool undertones, matte —> perfect Radiant Orchid shade
- Marigold – warm peach-pink, shimmery
Other Shades Available
- Fig – dusty rose with peach tones, mostly matte
- Hydrangea – luminous rose pink with mauve undertones
- Spiced Wine – deep mauve with plum tones, mostly matte
- The colors are super vibrant and rich in color, they are super pigmented.
- Creamy and blend very well.
- I have 3 blushes in the “medium” size, which is the same size as the sifters the eyeshadows come in. I don’t mind the packaging, but it can be hard to pick up product with a powder brush, which is what I use to apply blush. It is easier of course, to use a smaller brush, which is what I’ve started doing now.
- Lotus and Thistle are matte, creamy and blendable. Marigold, has some gold shimmer to it, also creamy and blendable.
- Overall, I’m very pleased with the blushes, I do hope that with time they come out with more blush shades! (In case you didn’t know, I LOVE blushes!)
- Will I Repurchase? Absolutely! I’m pretty sure I’ll be picking up the other 3 shades as well!
Below are swatches of the eyeshadows I purchased. Super pigmented, creamy, blendable, amazing!
- Bellini – a matte peachy coral
- Black Goji Berry – a smoky, medium purple with bright pink shimmer
- Moondust – an opaque and smoky navy blue with gold shimmer
- Cranberry – a sheer and shimmering red with copper tones
- Rose Gold – a sheer, pale pink with lots of rose gold shimmer
- Rum Raisin – a matte, deep brownish purple shade
I hope you found this review and swatches helpful! I highly recommend Madison Street Beauty products, their eyeshadows are amazing, honestly I can’t say enough good things about them!
Do check out my review on the eyeshadows if you are interested in trying loose shadows.
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Enter my giveaway here!
-I “tried” cutting Charlie’s hair yesterday…major fail! He will be going to the groomers soon! LOL!
-Nume Products were on Hautelook this weekend, I can’t believe I missed it! I’m so sad, I love their products!0