I am a huge lip junkie, when new lip products come out I’m usually searching all of my local drugstores to get my hands on them ASAP.
When I first heard of the Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color lip products, it was no different, I knew I had to have at least one!
So let me share with you all my thoughts and swatches on these lippies!
Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color
Size: 0.20 fl. oz
Color Selection: Red Exteme, Pink Rave, Fiery Coral, Violet Addict
What the company says: Satisfy your craving for shockingly intense, super-shiny,full lip color with Lip Intense Liquid Color. Lip Intense applies like a highshine gloss, but has the longevity and wear of a lipstick. The sponge-tip applicator allows for a fast,easy, and precise application. Paraben-free. – Milani Website
- Apply lip gloss with the wand’s soft tip applicator by starting in the center of your upper lip and work your way to the outer edges. Same technique applies for your bottom lip.
- Tip: To extend the wear of your lip color and prevent bleeding, trace over your natural lip line with Anti-Feathering Lipliner and fill in you lips before applying color. – Milani Website
- These lip glosses are rich in color, they apply smoothly and are very opaque. The color you see in the package, is the color you get.
- They are a more dry formula, but they are still very moisturizing on the lips.
- They leave a lipstick finish on the lips, with some shine.
- They don’t have a scent, which I like.
- You definitely need a mirror to apply these lip products, they are so rich in color it’s not hard to go outside of the lip line. I suggest using a lip liner beforehand, or use the Milani Anti-feathering Lip Liner, this lip liner extends the wear of the lip product as well as prevent any bleeding throughout the day. I’m highly impressed with the anti-feathering lip liner! I have no experienced any bleeding and the color does seem to last about a couple hours longer when I’m wearing it underneath.
- Fiery Coral
- Pinky, coral
- This one was a bit harder to apply, the color seemed to move a lot on my lips. When I tried it again with the lip liner, I didn’t have as much trouble.
- Violet Addict
- Pinky, purple — perfect Radiant Orchid shade!
- My favorite of the two! I love, love, LOVE this shade! It’s a wearable purple, nothing too bold, it’s just right. If you are in the market for a great purple, I recommend this one for sure. It applies smoothly, but it does tend to stain the lips just a tiny bit.
Overall, I’m super happy and pleased with both lip colors! Violet Addict will probably get the most use out of the two since I’m on a purple lippie trend these days. But I love these, nonetheless!
Have you tried these lip glosses? What are your thoughts?
What color are you lusting for?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Enter my giveaway here!
-Accidentally dropped my phone last night while chasing Charlie, nothing happened to my phone but my MK case broke. 🙁
-The weather is perfect for a snowcone! Yum!
-Has anyone else purchased the JulieG Cruise 2014 Nail Polish Collection on Groupon? They have the set for a steal! I can’t wait to get mine! Review?