Welcome everyone! Today I have a fun collab to share with you all!
Tanya from Leopard, Lace and Cheesecake invited Liz from My Pretty Obsessions, El from The Beauty Isle, Jackie from FiveTwo Certified and myself to collab with her on this years Spring Lip Trends. You all know how much I love lip products, so of course I had to join in!
So please don’t forget to check out the looks these beautiful ladies came up with!
Spring Lip Trends
Tanya wanted us to create an entire look based around a certain lip color, fun right! I decided to go with a Fuchsia, definitely something bright and bold, perfect for a date night or girl’s night out!
As I was looking for the perfect fuchsia lip color, I realized that everyone’s interpretation of fuchsia might be different. Some think bright pink, where as others think differently. I figured for me and my skin tone, Maybelline’s Fuchsia Flash would be perfect!
So here’s the look I created, very simple and easy!
- Benefit | Porefessional Primer
- Tarte | Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
- Eve Pearl | Salmon Corrector
- MAC | Prolongwear Concealer
- NYX | HD Photogenic Concealer
- Wet N Wild | Color Icon Blush in Mellow Wine
- NYX | HD Translucent Finishing Powder
- Urban Decay | Deslick Setting Spray
- Lorac | Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Urban Decay | Naked 2 Palette
- Tease | Crease
- Foxy | Lid
- Snakebite | Lower Lash Line
- Urban Decay | Naked Basics Palette
- Faint | Outer V
- Venus | Highlight
- L’Oreal |24 Hour Infalliable Gel Eyeliner
- Urban Decay | 24/7 Glide-On Pencil in Zero
- CoverGirl | Clump Crusher
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Brow Whiz
- Model In A Bottle | Eyebrow Sealer
- MOX Botanicals | Lip Balm
- Milani | Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil
- Maybelline | Fuchsia Flash
I definitely kept this look a bit more simple in the eye area, with some neutral colors and winged liner. But this can also be transformed into an amazing night time look, just throw on some lashes and deepen the outer v, and you will be good to go!
Don’t forget to check out my beautiful friends looks!!
What lip color will you be reaching for the most this Spring?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Enter my giveaway here!
-It’s a beautiful day out today, sunny and in the 70’s!
-I’ll be doing makeup for someone’s party tomorrow! 🙂
-Other than that, I don’t have much planned for the weekend. Maybe we’ll do some yard work, fun, fun! LOL!