Hi lovelies! I hope you all are having a wonderful hump day!
Today, I have a review for you guys on Urban Decay’s Naked Skin Foundation. Which I hauled here. This foundation has been raved about by tons of beauty gurus on YouTube, so I finally caved and bought it. Let’s me share with you all my thoughts, so let’s get started!
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Size: 1 oz/30 ml
Color Selection: 18 Shades
Available: Urban Decay Website, Ulta, Sephora
What the company says: “Whoever said ‘you can’t have the best of both worlds’ never tried Naked Skin. Not only does our new light-as-air foundation give you the buildable coverage you desire – it also looks and feels like you’re wearing absolutely nothing.
Naked Skin uses light-diffusing spheres to ‘blur’ imperfections for a luminous, demi-matte finish that feels invisible but looks professionally retouched. Naked Skin is oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, and loaded with nourishing ingredients.” –Urban Decay Website
- “Matrixyl 3000-Anti-wrinkle and lifting peptides restore and maintain skin’s youthful appearance while increasing elasticity.
- Litchiderm (derived from lychee fruit) – Protects the skin from dehydration, oxidative stress and accelerated aging, resulting in a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Green Tea & Vitamin E – These anti-oxidants neutralize free-radicals and promote collagen production for smooth and supple skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Holds and attracts water for optimal hydration, circulation and nutrient absorption, making skin smooth, soft and youthful.” – Urban Decay Website
- Our range of 18 meticulously calibrated shades use a numbering system to help you choose your perfect match. Shades ending in ‘.0’ are warm (yellow/olive undertones). Shades ending in ‘.5’ are cool (rosy/neutral undertones). – Urban Decay Website
- The packaging is super sleek and modern. I love that it comes with a pump, makes it so much easier.
- The consistency of the foundation is rather liquid-y, but I still find it best to apply it with a damp Beauty Blender.
- I LOVE the ingredients in this foundation!
- I’ll be honest and say that I was not a fan of the coverage this foundation gave me at first, mainly because I’m used to medium-to-full coverage foundations. But as I played with it more, I fell in love. The coverage is medium and it is buildable. But to be honest, the medium coverage that it gives, really leaves my skin feeling and looking almost flawless. I know, big claims here, but I truly love how this foundation leaves my skin. I’ve also noticed that when I’m wearing this foundation, I tend to get compliments on how healthy and radiant my skin looks.
- The longevity of this foundation is also great, I’ve worn this foundation for 12 hours and my face still looks great. I do get shiny in my t-zone, but it’s no surprise, I have oily skin. Nothing a few blotting sheets can’t fix.
- I agree with the claims Urban Decay gives, this foundation is extremely lightweight, I LOVE that, it literally feels like you have nothing on your face. It leaves a demi-matte, natural finish, which is one of my favorite finishes.
- Overall, I really recommend this foundation to anyone who is looking for a lightweight, natural foundation.
As you can see, it did a pretty good job at covering my veins.
Will I Repurchase?
It is pricey, but this is one foundation that I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out. I can see this foundation being my go-to during the Summer months due to it being so lightweight!
So, have you tried UD’s Naked Skin Foundation? What are your thoughts?
I hope you found this review helpful, definitely ask for a sample next time you are at Sephora!
Check out Urban Decay’s website for all of the shade selections!
Until next time beauties!
-We drove by our local dog pound earlier, it amazes me at how many dogs are there. I wish people would take care of their pets. Makes me so sad.
-I’m sippin’ on a Strawberry Limeade, mmm, Summer in a cup!0