Hello my friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful day!
I haven’t posted a face of the post in quite some time, so I figured today would be a good day. Especially because I decided to recreate an eye look that Dani, from +CoffeeBreakwithDani on YouTube did earlier this week. You can watch that video here.
In this video, she used the Smashbox Santigold Earth As We Know It Palette, which I don’t have…but luckily enough, I had very similar shades in my collection.
- Dr. Brandt | Pores No More
- Clinique | Even Better Makeup & CoverGirl | Stay Fabulous Foundation —mixed
- Eve Pearl | Salmon Corrector
- Maybelline | Dark Circle Eraser
- NYX | HD Photogenic Concealer
- NYX | HD Translucent Powder
- The Balm | Hot Mama Blush
- Lorac | Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Crown Brush Palette | Tan Eyeshadow — Transition Shade
- Urban Decay | Naked 2 | Snakebite — All Over Lid
- Jesse’s Girl Palette | They Eyes Have It | Mixed 2 green shades | Inner Corner
- Mary Kay | Shadow and Liner Duo Stick | Bali Blue — On Lower Lash Line and Waterline
- Urban Decay | 24/7 Velvet Glide On | Black Velvet — Tightline
- L’Oreal | Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Brow Wiz and Brow Powder
- MOX Botanicals | Lip Balm
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick | Fiend
What do you guys think?
I didn’t post pictures of all the makeup I used because I feel it can get repetitive and old….how do y’all feel? Let me know!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! If you aren’t already, definitely subscribe to my dear friend Dani’s channel, you guys will LOVE her! She’s such a sweetheart! Check out her channel here!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
-As of next week, my blogging schedule will change to Tuesdays and Thursdays….I was in need of a good spring/summer schedule!
-Today has been one HECTIC day to say the least!
-Hope all you mommas have a WONDERFUL Mother’s Day! <3