Hello my friends!! I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Today, I’m here to share with you all a quick review on The Balm’s Cindy-Lou Manizer So if you are in the market for a highlighting powder…stick around!
Size: 0.3 oz
- An all-in-one essential, this smart shadow, beautiful blush and subtle highlighter is tucked inside a go-anywhere compact.
- The light-reflecting peachy pink hue adds a splash of color to your cheeks and a hint of shimmer to your lids, while illuminating your finest features.
- Where to purchase? – The Balm’s Website
- Super creamy, blends well, and it’s not chalky or powdery.
- It gives a nice glow to the skin.
- I love adding Cindy-Lou over pink blushes, it gives such a nice sheen.
- This is definitely a more pink highlighting powder, so if you prefer something a bit more champagne or golden, you should go for something like Mary-Lou Manizer, also from The Balm.
- As always, The Balm’s packaging is adorable! I like that this powder comes with a big mirror and it’s great for travelling. I’ve taken my Mary-Lou with me several times.
-Cindy-Lou on the left, Mary-Lou on the right.-
-Cindy-Lou on top, Mary-Lou on bottom-
This picture does not do the swatches justice!
I have really enjoyed both of these highlighting powders. They can both be used on the eyes and cheeks, but I haven’t really used them on my eyes. I purchased Cindy-Lou from Hautelook when The Balm had a flash sale….but if you are interested in either of these powders, or any other products from The Balm…check out their 50% OFF SITE-WIDE SALE tomorrow! You guys know how much I love The Balm! Everything I have tried, I absolutely love!
You can find several posts, reviews, looks, and more, featuring items from The Balm by clicking here.
Picture from The Balm’s Instagram account.
Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed this quick review and found it helpful!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
-I’m really hoping The Balm’s server doesn’t crash…I have never been able to purchase from them when they have these sales. Crossing my fingers!
-Little Charlie is snoring away by my side, he has so much energy, he rarely naps during the day.
-It’s be super HOT these last few days…I can only imagine how June/July will feel. Ugh!0