Happy Thursday! Today I want to share with you all a quick review on the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Something About Berry. I picked this blush up while it was on sale at Ulta, during their 21 Days Of Beauty Sale…it was a great deal, so I couldn’t pass it up. So let’s jump right in!
Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush
Color Selection: Candy Glow, Peach Beach, Something About Berry
What the company says: Choose from three no-fail color palette blushes to take the guesswork out of creating a sweet, romantic flush. In each baked, heart shaped blush there are three individual color swatches. The baking process and multiple colors create dimensional color to provide the look of younger, brighter, healthier skin. It’s like having Hollywood lighting wherever you go.
Blush is like dessert, you didn’t know you loved it until you had a taste of it. Our blush was developed with easy application and a no-fail color palette in mind—to take the guesswork out of creating a sweet, romantic flush. It’s the little black dress of blushes. – Too Faced
- With three perfect swatches, you can just swirl the colors together and apply, or use more of one shade for a custom flush or highlight.
- Blend all three swatches together for one universal shade or use each swatch individually for custom color.
- Baked color formula allows the blush to be applied as a beautiful buildable finish.
- Blush works on all skin tones.
- Vegan friendly
Top – Pinky, berry shade
Middle – Soft, baby pink
Bottom – Bright, pinky berry
Very Bottom – All shades swirled together
- This blush is not as creamy and soft as others I’ve tried, but it’s not powdery or chalky. It’s a nice in between.
- When you first look at it, it looks super shimmery, but don’t be scared. You won’t be left with a super shimmery face, it gives an amazing glow to the cheeks. So no separate luminizer is needed.
- The shades are very opaque and true to color.
- They definitely all blend very nicely onto the skin, and when swirled together, you get the prettiest shade. So it’s like getting 4 blushes-in-1! Worth the price for sure!
- This blush is a perfect color(s) for Spring and Summer-time.
- The packaging is adorable, but it is a bit bulky, so it takes up a lot of space.
- Overall, I really love this blush. I also wanted Candy Glow, but it was sold out and I was lucky enough to pick up the last Something About Berry, they did have a bunch of Peach Beach left…but it just wasn’t my type of color.
I hope you all enjoyed this review and found it helpful!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Have you tried these blushes?
What shade would you like to try?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
-Little Charlie and Sophie Lou are at the groomers getting pampered. So I have time to get things done around the house without having to worry about Charlie’s whereabouts! LOL!
-We had a couple of days of cool weather, but it’s back to being hot again. Wish we got some rain.