Hey loves! Awhile back, BH Cosmetics held a celebratory sale for Judy, from It’s Judy Time on YouTube, congratulating her for the birth of her twin girls. I originally wasn’t going to purchase this palette, but after seeing a few reviews and looks on YouTube, I decided to go for it. It was a steal! And thankfully…(spoiler) I love this palette!!
So stick around for a review and swatches!
It’s Judy Time Eyeshadow Palette
Size: 12 Eyeshadows
Availability: BH Cosmetics
What the company says: “It’s Judy Time eyeshadow palette is a gorgeous collection of 12 eyeshadows perfect for daytime or date night! Ranging from pretty neutrals to jewel tones of blue and purple this collection of colors, hand-picked by famed Beauty Guru ItsJudyTime, features satin, shimmer and matte finish eyeshadows.” – BH Cosmetics
- Judy Travis, the face behind ItsJudyTime has over 2,000,000 social connections, making her a social star! Judy is an expert in beauty techniques and makeup application. She enjoys sharing her favorite products, styling tips and fashion finds to her loyal fan base, worldwide.
- The packaging is very reminiscent of The Balm packaging, it’s of sturdy cardboard material with a medium sized mirror. It’s small and compact, perfect for on the go!
- The colors are a nice neutral range with fun pops of purple and blue. Great for a neutral loving gal!
- I haven’t had any problems with fall-out, although there are some shades, very few actually, that are a bit powdery.
- The shadows are nicely pigmented and creamy, with the exception of the first shadow and the fourth shadow in the palette. Both colors needed a bit more build up in order to see a decent color pay-off.
- I did find the shimmery and satin shades to be the most pigmented and creamy out of the bunch. The first two shades on the bottom row, man oh man, they are beautiful and rich in color!
- The third color on the bottom row, a black with red shimmer to it, looks beautiful in the pan, but once it’s swatched, it pulls more black than red shimmer. It’s a bit of a bummer, since the color looks amazing, but it’s not a deal breaker…for me.
- I have used this palette non-stop since purchasing it….and I love it! I do wish there was a satin or shimmery highlight color…since the only highlight shade is the cream shadow. But it’s still a great, everyday palette.
I have created a few looks using this palette and I really love the outcome! Below is a picture of a look I did awhile back, using only shadows from this palette.
I hope you all enjoyed this post and found it helpful!
Now, I’ve kind of been slacking on my Color Combination series, find that here, I have a few palettes I need to work on….Lorac Pro, Too Faced Chocolate Bar, Stila In The Know, and now this one. Which one should I start posting first?
Sheesh! And I’m wanting the Lorac Pro 2 as well! LOL!
PS – I may or may not have purchased a second palette for a future giveaway. 😉
Do you own this palette? Have you tried any other BH products?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Enter my giveaway here!
– +jackie leung was the winner of my Altair Beauty brush set giveaway, in case you guys missed the group email that went out this morning. Yay! Congrats Jackie!! <3
-Little Charlie went to the groomers today and her is TIRED, he looks so cute laying her snoring away! If only this would happen more often. LOL! He’s a little terror! Hehe!
-My blogging schedule was off this week, thanks to a horrible cold I had all last week and most of this week. I’ll be back on track next week!0