Hello beauties! Today I’m here to share with y’all a new product from The Balm.
They recently released a brow powder, Brow Pow, so of course, I HAD to get it.
Let’s jump in!!
Size: 0.03 oz
Shade Selection: Blonde, Light Brown, Dark Brown
- Conquer any brow crisis and defeat your arch-enemies with this long wearing brow powder from theBalm cosmetics. Whether you’re aiming for brows that pack a punch, or want to capture a soft and subtle look, Brow Pow is ready for action!
- With 3 neutral shades to choose from, you are bound to find the sidekick you’ve been looking for…
- This powder has almost the same consistency and feel as their shadows, it’s nice and creamy but not powdery or chalky.
- It lasts all day long on me, but I do use a gel to set my brows.
- It blends really nicely with a spoolie.
- The color is a perfect match for me.
- However, it might be hard for other to find a good match, since their isn’t a wide variety to pick from.
- Another thing…I wish this powder came in a duo form, similar to the Anastasia brow powders. Mainly because for my brows, I like to start with a lighter color and work my way into a darker shade towards the ends of my brows.
- Nonetheless, I still enjoy this product and find myself reaching for it quite often.
Overall, I like this product, but it’s not something that I’m going to run out and get when I run out. I did feature this in my Best Of The Balm post, mainly because it’s the only brow product they own and this would make a great add on in any brow junkie’s collection.
I also think that this would be great to add into any beginning MUA’s kit. You can always mix colors to fit your client’s perfect shade.
Have you tried this brow product? What is your favorite brow product?
Thanks for reading, ladies!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!2