Welcome loves! I haven’t done a tag in awhile and I happened to stumble upon this tag on YouTube…of course!
So I figured it would be something fun to do!
Let’s jump in!
1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
-Geez, that’s a tough one! My drugstore choice would be CoverGirl’s 3-in-1 Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation, hands down! High-end choice…that’s hard, I love Urban Decay’s Naked Skin…but I have also been loving the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage foundation…
I think I’d go for the Tarte Foundation, lately I’ve been mixing it with my CoverGirl foundation and it gives such a nice finish and lasts SO long!
2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
-Yikes! I think I would ignore it completely…with my luck, it would come out all wrong if I tried telling her, so I’d rather avoid the situation. LOL! Maybe it would just go away on its own….ha!
3. You’re not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
-Honestly, if I’m not feeling like myself, more than likely I don’t wear makeup. I don’t think a certain lipstick will make me “feel” beautiful if I’m not feeling myself…
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
-Actually, I don’t recall doing anything horrible with my hair and makeup…I was very minimal when it came to makeup. As far as my hair, I usually always wore it down, curled or straight.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
-Ahhh! Honestly, I think you could be able to tell just how short they are going while they are cutting…wouldn’t you? I would hope so, because I would stop them in their tracks. If not, I would cry, complain…and call my mom! LOL!
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which ‘do it all’ palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
-I don’t have many ‘do it all’ palettes, just one…but I’d make sure to bring my How ‘Bout Them Apples Palette by The Balm and my Lorac Pro Palette, because it has a good range of mattes and shimmers. PS – Who else is SUPER stoked for the release of the Lorac Pro Palette 2!!! Me, me, me!!!!
7. Your house has been robbed, don’t worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What’s the product you really hope is safe?
-Oh man, one of my worst nightmares! Hmmm…I can’t pick just one thing, probably my Urban Decay Vice 2 palette because it’s really the only limited edition item that I own…
8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) Just pretend you haven’t noticed b) Ask them to repurchase it or c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs.
-I think it depends on how much I love what I loaned her and how pricey it was. For instance, if she returned a YSL lipstick in horrible condition…I’d probably ask her to replace it.
Oh man! Some of those questions were a bit tough! LOL!
I hope you guys enjoyed this tag, and perhaps join in on the fun! So with that said…I tag, all of you!! Let me know if you decided to do this tag!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Enter my giveaway here!
-My one year blog-aversary will be next month, I’m working on a giveaway for you guys! 🙂
-I’ve had such a horrible cold these last few days…I hate being sick during the super hot months!