Hey beauties, I hope you all are having a wonderful week!
I am back today, with another Lorac Pro 2 eye look. This one is more of an everyday eye look and super easy!
Keep on reading, if you’d like to see the finished result!
Peach + Neutral Eye Look
- Eye Look
- I began by priming my eye lids, with The Balm’s Put A Lid On It.
- I then took the shade, Nectar, and used a Sigma E40 brush to apply it on and above my crease.
- With a flat shader brush, I took the color Rose and applied that to the inner half of my eye lids.
- Taking the color Lt. Brown, I used a small blending brush to apply it right on my crease, keeping just on the crease.
- I then mixed the shades, Mocha and Cocoa and applied them to the outer half of my eye lid, just to give the eye look some depth.
- I used Cocoa and smudged in on my lower lash line, as well as taking Rose and applying in on the inner corner of the lash line. I used the shades Buff and Snow to highlight my brow bone.
- I decided to keep the look a bit more day time appropriate and used a brown liner, to create a small wing. I also used a nude liner on my waterline.
- I applied several coats of mascara….and I was done.
I didn’t include all of my face products, because it makes for a super long post. But..what do you guys think? Easy enough, right?
Do you own the Lorac 2?
What are some of your favorite everyday looks?
P.S — I’m now on YouTube…I’d love your support! 😉
Thank you for reading!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
Enter my giveaway here!