Welcome back beauties!
I recently posted a haul and a lot of you wanted a review of the Amrezy Palette by Anastasia, so here it is, along with swatches.
I also filmed a video with a look, that should go up sometime next week!
Hope you guys enjoy!
Size: 10 Eyeshadow Shades
- The Amrezy Palette consists of key makeup artist essentials paired with two glam pops of color. Designed in collaboration with world famous makeup artist Amra Olevic, @amrezy, each of these warm shades can stand on its own as an easy wash of color or layer together to create an endless array of looks.
- This was my first time trying any of Anastasia’s eyeshadows…and they are fabulous!
- Creamy, blendable, pigemented.
- The shimmery shades do have some fallout, but nothing too horribly bad.
- The matte shades are nice and creamy, not chalky or powdery.
- I think Amra did a great job in picking neutral colors and bringing in two pops of color. Which makes this palette a lot more wearable, yet fun.
- Unfortunately, I have not been able to find this online anymore, besides Amazon and Ebay. Bummer!
- Overall, this is a wonderful palette for beginners and experts!
|Left to Right
Legend, Glisten, Topaz
Iri. Purple, Emerald, Vanilla,
Caramel, Morocco, Deep Plum, LBD
- Legend — Light gold, with yellow undertones; shimmer.
- Glisten — Rose gold, with some copper to it; shimmer.
- Topaz — Medium golden brown, metallic.
- Iridescent Purple — Cool toned, medium purple; metallic.
- Emerald — Warm toned green with some gold; metallic.
- Vanilla — Light beige with warm undertones; matte.
- Caramel — Copper, brown with warm undertones; matte.
- Morocco — Reddish copper, brown; matte.
- Deep Plum — Deep, burgundy brown; matte.
- LBD — Medium black, matte.
Overall, this is a wonderful palette at a great price! But would I pay what most sellers are asking for on Ebay and Amazon…honestly, no. It’s a nice palette but not worth the $50+ most sellers are asking. Unless you are someone that loves owning limited edition items…then go for it! 🙂
I’m glad this palette is in my collection and that I purchased it at a great price, $29 with a 20% coupon and cash back on Ebates…it was a steal!
Watch my newest video!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!