Today I have a fun post for you all. Tanya from Leopard, Lace & Cheesecake asked me to join in on a Holiday Makeup Collab. Of course I agreed! I love working on collab’s with my wonderful friends.
I’ve listed all of the products I used, as usual, but did not take pictures of them…I feel like it gets a little repetitive, but if you like pictures, please let me know!
- Benefit Porefessional
- CoverGirl 3-in-1 Foundation
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- TheBalm Sexy Mama Powder
- Tarte 12 Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Prim
- Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray
- TheBalm Put A Lid On It Eye Primer
- Lorac Pro Palette
- Taupe – Transition Shade
- Sable – Crease Shade
- Light Bronze – Center Eye Lid
- Cream – Highlight Shade
- Madison Street Beauty Eyeshadow in Cranberry Inner and Outer Corner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero – Waterline and Tightline
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel
- Nivea Lip Butter
- Make Up For Ever Lipstick Artist Natural in N9
I really hope you all liked this look, I think it’s one of my favorites! I’d love to know if you guys recreate this look, so definitely share it with me on social media!
Don’t forget to check out the other lovely ladies’ posts!
I hope everyone has a joyful holiday season!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!