Hello my beautiful friends! Honestly, I can’t believe it’s already December…SO crazy how fast this year went by. I think as we get older, time just flies by!
Aside from that, let me share with you guys my favorites for the month of November!
November 2014 Favorites
Watch my video here!
- L’Oreal Miss Manga Voluminous Mascara
- I somehow forgot to talk about this in my video, I think I left it back in my room after using it and forgot to throw it in my basket. But, I have really enjoyed this mascara this month. I posted a picture on Instagram of all the new mascaras I had and decided to give this one a try first. It does a good job at making my lashes look natural but still noticeable. One thing I don’t like….it flakes A LOT while I’m applying it.
- The Balm Put A Lid On It
- Such a wonderful eyelid primer, helps combat oiliness and creasing!
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette
- I’m in LOVE with this beauty, thanks Liz for the birthday gift! My sweet friend Liz sent me this along with tons of other goodies, and this has been a go-to!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 1999
- Love the formula of these eye pencils, so creamy and rich. This is a cranberry shade with some shimmer to it, so pretty on the lower lash line, especially when it’s smoked out!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Daydream
- I’m working on posting a quick review and swatches on these blushes, so I won’t give too much away, it’s a stunning blush!
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush in Heather Silk
- An oldie but a goodie! I love this shade, it’s perfect for every skin color and skin tone, and it’s super pigmented! So take it easy, you don’t want to look clownish!
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Fig
- Obsessed with this lippie!! I wish it looked a bit more purple on me, but it doesn’t and that’s okay, I still love it!
- ColourPop Lippie Stix in Frida
- Dani did such a good job with this shade, it’s universally flattering! For only $5, I think every woman should own this lippie!
- NYX Lip Pencil in Ever
- The perfect mauvey shade, paired with Touch of Spice by Maybelline…perfection! Thanks Chelsea!!
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Licorice
- I really didn’t give into the NYX Butter Lipstick hype, but thanks to Tanya…I’m obsessed with this color! It looked so pretty on her, I just had to get my hands on it. Thanks Tanya, now I want the whole collection! LOL!
- Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Balm
- In my video I stated this lip balm was slippery, what I meant to say, is this lip balm isn’t as thick as other balms. It’s a lot more watery and runny, but still moisturizing.
- Wet N Wild Megalast Matte Nail Polish in Careful, It’s Vine-Tage
- This is the perfect purple! Also a birthday gift, thanks Jackie! I’m obsessed with this color and the fact that it’s matte…I want more!
That’s it for my November Favorites!
I hope you all enjoyed this post and video!
Tell me, what were your favorites in November!
Thank you all!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!