Hi beauties!! I hope you all are having a magnificent day! I have been sick on and off for the last month…such a bummer and not the best way to start a new year. But, I’m really trying to get content up, which has been rather difficult, please bear with me.
Today, I have a super quick review of the Evian Facial Spray!
You guys, this is awesome! It sprays so nicely and is a great alternative to a toner!
I hope you stick around and read my thoughts!
About The Product
- “Evian Facial Spray contains a pure, soft, natural mineral water with a totally unique mineral balance, and a neutral 7.2pH. These properties are why the spray is extremely compatible with the human body. Evian Facial Spray is suited to all skin types, even the most sensitive.
- Evian Spray is packaged with the consumer and the environment in mind. The leak-proof canister is the ideal product to take on-the-go in any purse or travel bag. Unlike many other water sprays, Evian Spray is sealed at the source, so it can not be contaminated.
- The exquisitely fine mist produced by evian® Brumisateur® penetrates and rehydrates the upper layers of the skin and leaves skin looking healthy and feeling refreshed. Of course, it is dermatologically tested and hypo-allergenic.
- Evian Facial Spray is available in 3-4 sizes depending on the retailer. The 1.7 oz. (50ml) travel-size has a suggested retail of $7.00 and is perfect for the purse or small bag. Most stores do not carry this individual size preferring instead to carry a three-pack (Trio) of travel-sizes that typically retails for $19.50. Then there is the 5 oz. (150ml) size, great for gym bag or tote, that has a suggested retail of $12.00 and finally, there is the economy/professional 10 oz. (300ml) size for the home that retails for $17.50.”
- I’ve been using this product for the last couple of weeks as a toner and refresher.
- After I have washed and exfoliated, I like to spray this fine mist all over my face in place of a toner. It’s definitely much easier and faster.
- As part of my makeup routine, I like using this when I see that my makeup needs a quick boost. For example, I recently had a few super dry patches around my cheek area–my skin is normally very oily–and the foundation would settle and not look very attractive. A few sprays of this fine mist and my face was good to go! No settling, no noticeable dry patches…fabulous!
- I think this would be perfect for anyone, of any skin type! My dry patches have since gone away, thank goodness, so now I mainly use this as a toner. But I know that I will most definitely get a lot of use of this product come summer time. After a long hot day, this will be the perfect refresher!
Have you tried this Evian Facial Spray? It really is a great multi-use product!
What is your favorite facial spray/toner?
Thank you all for stopping by!
For more information, make sure to click here!
I hope you have a fabulous week!
Until next time beauties?
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
“Powered by BrandBacker”0