Hi loves, long time no see!
I initially wanted to post this look up before Valentine’s Day, but life got in the way. However, this makes for a great date night look.
- The color selection is more on the warmer side, with a few pops of pinks and purples.
- The pigmentation on the shimmery shades is wonderful, some of the mattes need some building up.
- Super creamy and blendable, I haven’t experienced fall out with these shadows.
- The packaging is on the flimsier side and it does not include a mirror, but it’s not a deal breaker.
- This palette costs $27.99, it consists of 28 eye shadows, 11 mattes, 6 satins, and 11 shimmers.
- This palette is currently sold out, Morphe plans to release more between March and April, you can find it here.
- Lucky for you, I have an extra one that I will be giving away!
- Benefit The Porefessional
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless Foundation
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Benefit The Rocketuer Blush
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz + Brow Powder
- The Balm Put A Lid On It Eye Primer
- Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
- 2nd Row, 3rd Shade – Transition
- 3rd Row, 2nd Shade – Crease
- 4th Row, 2nd Shade – Blend With First Crease Shade + Lower Lash Line
- 1st Row, 1st Shade – Lid
- L’Oreal Carbon Black Telescopic Mascara
- NYX Lip Liner in Plum
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Uptown Mauve
On to the giveaway!
Pretty simple and easy! Follow the Rafflecopter steps!
- You must be 18 or older, or have your parent/guardian permission to enter.
- Follow all Rafflecopter Rules!
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Giveaway begins today, February 18th, 2015 and will end on March 13th, 2015.
- Winner will be chosen at random and will be emailed as soon all information has been verified. Winner will have 72 hours (3 days) to reply with mailing information. If winner does not reply within the 72 hours, new winner will be chosen at random.
Visit this link, here, to enter!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!