Everyone needs a little skin pick me up from time to time. But we can’t all afford to go to a spa and have monthly facials and such.
Personally, my skincare routine is quite minimal, I stick to the bare minimum. But when I had the change to try a product from Exuviance, I was ALL for it!
Let me share with you all a bit more on the Exuviance Bionic Oxygen Facial!
PRICE | $65
SIZE | 3.2 fl oz
WHERE TO BUY | Exuviance Website
Exuviance skin care is clinically proven to reduce lines and wrinkles, increase firmness, smooth texture and even skin tone with a patented bionic blend of highly evolved Polyhydroxy and Alpha Hydroxy acids. Discover dermatologist developed skin care that has perfected the science of skin transformation by delivering full-strength anti-aging benefits without irritation
- Detoxifies and eliminates aging dullness
- Stimulates vital cell energy
- Provides essential support for optimal collagen levels
- PHA/Bionic Blend adds extra youth-promoting benefits to restore radiance and suppleness
This unique mask containing pure essential Oxygen plus our Bionic Complex energizes and detoxifies, bringing new life to stressed skin, and instantly restoring a youthful, soft, luminous complexion. A triple oxygenating blend delivers an infusion of molecular Oxygen to detoxify and eliminate aging dullness, stimulate vital cellular energy and provide essential support for optimal collagen levels. Our Bionic Complex adds extra youth-promoting benefits, restoring a translucent radiance, suppleness and smooth silky softness to your complexion. A single use of Bionic Oxygen Facial envelops skin in a delightful oxygenating experience, revealing skin that looks and feels revitalized, refreshed, transformed
*Information from Exuviance
- I adore how this feels on my skin while it’s working it’s magic. It takes less than 5 minutes for the froth to form and it quickly sinks into the skin. Once I wash it off, my skin literally felt like a baby’s bottom.
- After using this, my skin feels so refreshed and like I mentioned, extra soft.
- As far as anti-aging benefits, I haven’t been using it long enough to really see a difference.
- I have sensitive skin and this product has not broken me out.
- They recommend using this 3-4 times a week, that’s a bit much in my opinion. I think once a week is great, maybe even twice a week if you’re feeling fancy!
- The price tag is quite high, but if you are one to make monthly visits to get facials, I think this would work great for you. This will definitely last a long time and can be done at home.
Have you tried anything from Exuviance? If so, what are your favorite products?
Thank you all so much for reading!
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
*Powered by Brandbacker2