Hey my loves! Today I’m sharing a quick review on the Smashbox Primer Water. It’s been around for awhile, but I figured I would write a quick post since it’s a product I truly love and has now become a must have in my collection.
I initially thought this product was just a gimmick to be completely honest, but I was pleasantly surprised. I first tried a tiny sample that came in one of my Birchboxes, I loved it and bought a travel size. Recently, Ulta had a 30% off sale for Platinum Members on all Smashbox Primers, I immediately purchased a full size. That’s how much I love it. Onto the review!
Price | $16 – $32
Size | 1 oz – 3.9 oz
Get the benefits of priming, hydration, and sheer radiance with this all-in-one Photo Finish Primer Water. Free of silicone, alcohol, and oil, it’s packed with revitalizing electrolytes that work to reawaken skin and restore moisture. This enriched water instantly absorbs into skin for lasting hydration, leaving skin looking refreshed and ultra soft while it locks in makeup.
- Nice, even fine mist.
- I find that this facial mist helps keep me a bit more matte throughout the day, especially around my nose.
- Helps my makeup last SO much longer.
- Leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
- Helps prevent foundation build up around my nose, I wear glasses and it tends to build up where they sit on the bridge of my nose.
- It is a little overpriced, but I do like the product and I am willing to pay the hefty price tag to help my makeup last longer and help control my oil.
I wish I had more to say about this, but it’s a short and sweet review. I promise, this primer has made a huge difference in the longevity of my makeup as well as my oiliness!
Have you tried this primer?
What’s your FAVORITE primer?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
PS – Don’t forget to sign up for Ebates, make money while getting your holiday shopping done!