A few days ago, one of you asked me a question on Facebook that inspired me to do a mini-series. In this mini-series, I’ll be sharing with you all a few things I wish I would have known when I was first getting into makeup. If you’re a makeup beginner, this is perfect for you!
Now, I by no means am or consider myself a professional, I’m just a girl who is completely self-taught and has a passion for makeup and all things beauty related.
For this first post, I wanted to talk about eye brushes that I think are must-haves in order to create an eye look. They don’t have to be high-end, some of my favorite brushes happen to cost under $5!
Please watch below and don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss out on future videos!
- Don’t forget to sign up for EBATES, you literally make money while shopping online!
- Sigma Brushes – My personal favorite blending brush is the E40! Use code SIGMA2016 for a discount!
- ELF Brushes – Super affordable and great quality!
- Altair Beauty – Also super affordable, great quality and cute!
- Real Techniques – Affordable and can be found at Ulta!
What are your favorite makeup brush brands? What posts/videos would you like to see in this mini-series for beginners?
Until next time beauties!!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!0