After the holidays, Sephora had 20% off coupon code for all sale items. I searched online for any good deals and I found this awesome set from Bite Beauty as well as the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette — by the way, it’s still on sale!
Back to this set, up until buying this set, I had not tried any products from Bite. So I couldn’t resist picking it up.
Everything is linked below for easy access.
Price | $12 – $26
Where To Buy | Sephora
Products In Kit
- Deluxe Agave Lip Mask
- A soothing, leave-on lip mask that replenishes moisture in lips.
- Deluxe Matte Creme Crayon in Glace
- The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant properties of resveratrol. Each gorgeous shade is water-resistant and long wearing.
- Deluxe Line and Define Primer
- A 100 percent natural, moisturizing formula that instantly preps the lips for lipstick application.
- 5 Lush Lip Wipes
- Infused with BITE’s signature Superfruit flavor, these wipes are the first ever formulated just for lips. They soothe and hydrate while removing your old lip color to leave lips healthy and ready for a color reset. They can also be used to hydrate and mattify any time.
- Luminous Creme Lipstick in Pepper
- This lip color delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lipstick contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine
- High Pigment Lip Pencil in Pomegranate
- Made with a double-dose of premium micronized pigments, this lip pencil delivers a modern matte look.
- Lush Fruit Lip Gloss in Honey
- A highly pigmented lip gloss featuring healthy fruit ingredients that are delicious enough to eat.
- Bite Mirror
- The lip mask is a huge rave around the beauty world and was one of the products I was most excited about trying. I honestly didn’t find anything spectacular about this mask, it’s very thick, which I don’t mind. But I didn’t feel like it did anything different than a regular lip balm. I don’t think it’s worth the full price of $26.
- I would not buy a full size.
- This lip color is gorgeous! Super comfortable on the lips and last a long time, about 5-6 hours.
- I would probably buy a full size.
- The primer was okay, nothing mind-blowing, but it is nice to wear underneath colors that bleed.
- I would not buy a full size.
- I’ll be honest, I haven’t used the wipes yet. Only because I don’t have any heavy duty lip products that don’t come off with a regular makeup wipe or cleanser, so I didn’t want to use one quite yet.
- The creme lipstick in Pepper was very hydrating on the lips, it has a nice glossy finish as well. It’s not a super pigmented lipstick, but perfect for everyday wear.
- This is a full size, but I probably would purchase another color.
- Another stunning shade! Pomegranate is a perfect rich red shade, also very comfortable and long lasting. It claims to have a matte finish, but I disagree, it’s more of a creamy finish, which I love!
- Also a full size product, and I would definitely buy another shade.
- I actually wasn’t a fan of this particular color. Honey is described as a nude with gold shimmer. It definitely has shimmer, the good thing is that it does not feel gritty. It’s a rather thick gloss, but it smells delicious. Makes a great lipstick topper.
- Also a full size product, I might consider trying a different color.
Overall, I’m very pleased with this set. I’m glad I was able to try a variety of Bite’s products, they are definitely great and packed with amazing ingredients. The mirror is a nice add on for anyone’s purse and all of the lip products have a nice, subtle fruity scent.
Thanks for reading!
Have you tried any Bite Beauty products? What are your favorites?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!0