I started a “Face of the Day” series awhile back and it hasn’t been updated in a few months. As I was getting my February blog schedule finalized, I decided to throw in a FOTD post for the look I wore for Valentine’s Day.
I really should have thought about it more, my husband and I don’t really “go all out” for Valentine’s. Therefore, my makeup was super simple! I almost skipped this blog post, but I gotta keep it real with you guys! Although I LOVE makeup, I don’t wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis. I will have to share with you ladies my everyday makeup in the future.
Enough chatting, let’s get to mah face!
PS – I totally failed at one of my 2016 goals…I didn’t get this post up yesterday. One of my goals this year, is to keep a consistent schedule up for my blog and channel. Total FAIL! But I’m not going to beat myself up about it too much. I had a terrible migraine and couldn’t stand looking at a computer screen much longer, so I couldn’t finish this post up. But it’s up now and it’s okay. 🙂
Everything is linked below for easy access! 😉
- Primer | Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water
- Foundation | L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte
- Corrector | NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Concealer | MAC ProLongwear Concealer
- Powder | Coty Airspun Loose Powder
- Bronzer | The Balm Bahama Mama
- Blush | Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Daydream (LE)
- Primer | Lorac Behind The Scenes Eyelid Primer
- Eyeshadow | The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer on Crease
- Eyeliner | Starlooks Eyeliner Pen
- Mascara | Maybelline Push Up Drama
- Lashes | Kiss Lashes in Chic
It was kind of windy that day so after my selfie photoshoot, I threw on a hat!
We didn’t do anything exciting…so I’ll spare you the boring details. I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine’s Day!
Did you do anything fun for Valentine’s Day?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!