Dewy, glowy skin is SO in right now, of course there are many illuminating products out there, but PUR Cosmetics has made the perfect foundation that will give you a natural, bare look with a nice healthy glow…all in one! Just in time for Spring, let’s get into the review!
Price | $39.00
Size | 1.0 oz
Color Selection | 5 shades
PÜR Cosmetics’ encapsulated water complex delivers Swiss Alps-sourced water to hydrate the skin for lasting radiance while providing silky, medium coverage.
- Encapsulated Water Complex
- Ceretin Complex
- Vitamin E
- Utilizes phospholipids to deliver the purest water sourced from the Swiss Alps deep into the skin for long-lasting hydration.
- Helps smooth, firm and lift the skin’s appearance.
- Helps soothe skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Starting off with packaging, I love that this foundation comes in a squeeze-y tube. I prefer my foundations like this or with a pump, so much easier!
- The price is quite reasonable for a high-end foundation.
- However, the shade range is not the best. With only 5 shades to choose from, it may be difficult for some to find their exact match.
- I’m used to full coverage foundation, so I found this one to be more on the sheer side, but buildable. I can achieve a medium coverage, natural look, which is the whole purpose of this foundation.
- Very lightweight on the skin and easy to blend.
- Has a dewy finish, perfect for those with mature and/or dry skin.
Overall, I think this foundation would work best for people with dry skin and/or mature skin. Maybe even for teens just getting into makeup.
I tend to wear this foundation on days that my skin is clear and when I don’t need a long-wearing foundation (I have SUPER oily skin.)
Now it’s your turn:
Have you tried this foundation? What is your favorite foundation?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!