Yay for HUMPDAY! I’m always glad when Wednesday rolls around, but somehow it seems to be the longest day of the week? Am I right?
So today I’m sharing a new mascara with you all! It’s super neat!
The newest mascara from Pacifica is a 2 in 1 brush…yep, you read right, 2 in 1 brush! So how does this work, you ask? Well the Magic Wand is quite simple, you start off with the lengthening brush, it is a longer brush with separated bristles. This helps give length and definition. Once you’re finished, you twist the cap and you instantly get a shorter brush, this one is the volumizing brush…this helps give volume and lift lashes. Want more drama…simply twist and repeat!
Let’s get on with the details and my thoughts!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT — This beauty is 7 in 1:
- Lash Serum
- Instant Length
- Lash Lifting
- Rich Color
- 2 in 1 Brush
Amplify your lashes instantly with all natural plant fibers that build and build and build… Clincally studied peptide has been shown to help improve natural lash length and volume. Natural ingredients help condition lashes. – Pacifica
1 Length Coat
- First of all, how neat is this mascara and the packaging is adorable!
- I started off by applying a coat using the ‘length brush,’ I noticed that it applied very easily. However, the formula is really wet, I like wet mascaras but this one was just a tad bit too wet for my liking.
- I then continued by twisting the brush and using the ‘short brush’ to add volume. It was easy to layer, BUT because it’s so wet, it was really messy…I got it everywhere!
- One coat of the ‘length brush’ followed by one coat of the ‘short brush’ is all I needed. I found that adding a second coat of the ‘short brush’ started clumping my lashes.
- The mascara is super dark and intense which I like, it didn’t flake throughout the day at all, my lashes didn’t feel hard and brittle and it was easy to remove.
- My only con with this is the super wet formula, but that changes with time. I’m going to see how it does after it has dried up a little more.
Linking up with Monica from Jersey Girl, Texan Heart!
So, what do you think of this 2 in 1 brush mascara? Is this something you are willing to try?
Until next time beauties!
Let’s chat! Find me on other social media sites!
*Pacifica provided me with a complimentary Dream Big Mascara. The opinions I have shared about the mascara are my own and Pacifica did not tell me what to say or how to say it.1