Makeup brands keep coming out with eyeshadow palettes like crazy! Which makes things very overwhelming, especially if you are a beginner. I’ve had several people ask me what I think is the best palette for someone who is just getting into makeup, or for someone wanting to experiment with some variety, without breaking the bank.
So I put together a list of palettes that I think will make great additions to anyone who is just dipping their toes into makeup. There are SO many palettes out there, so I tried my best to narrow it down to just 5.
- Lorac Pro Palette – $44
- With 8 matte colors and 8 shimmers, you can’t go wrong with this palette! This is the one palette I recommend the most. It’s a beautiful palette full of neutral shades that will compliment any skin tone and eye color.
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette – $49
- If you love warm colors (and chocolate) then this is the palette for you! It also has a few pops of color for some fun eye looks. You also can’t go wrong with any of her sister palettes!
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Palette – $46
- I don’t personally own this particular palette, but I do own one of her newer quads that has me wanting more of her incredible shadows. If you prefer mattes over shimmers or metallics, then you will fall in love with this one.
- Too Faced Bodouir Eyeshadow Palette – $36
- Another palette I don’t personally own, but I think these palettes would be great for those who want to be able to create simple eye looks. I know some people look at palettes and may get overwhelmed with all of the colors, so something smaller would be great.
- Tarte Tartelette In Bloom Palette – $45
- Another palette that I think would be perfect for people who tend to use more matte colors. This only has 3 shimmer shades and a great row of berry-toned colors.
What is your favorite eyeshadow palette? Which one do you recommend most?
Don’t forget to pin this and share with your friends!
Let’s Be Friends! Find me on other social media sites!