With Summer right around the corner, I wanted to talk Summer fashion. I recently shared a Spring Outfit Ideas post and Spring Accessories Under $50 post, which can all easily transition into Summer. So I wanted to talk shoes today! Who doesn’t LOVE shoes?
Wedges scream summertime to me, so I gathered a few of my favorite style of wedges for the hot upcoming months. Also, you probably know by now that I like to share affordable products with you guys, so ALL of these wedges (okay, with the exception of 1 pair) are UNDER $100! Let’s get into the shoes!
2. If you’re looking for inexpensive lace-up espadrille wedges, the Sole Society ‘Sena’ Espadrille Wedges are for you! They have the cutest rope detail and can easily go from day to night.
3. Strappy leather wedges are pretty much a must, they go with just about everything. The Hinge ‘Neta’ Wedges are perfect and a gorgeous cognac color!
4. You can’t go wrong with a fun, bright pair of wedges either. My mom LOVES MK Wedges, says they are so comfortable and always gets compliments on them. I personally don’t own any because they are taller than what I prefer…but the Michael Kors ‘Damita’ Wedges in Fuchsia are just too pretty! Can these be made about 2 inches shorter, please?!
5. Another pair of inexpensive lace-up wedges, BCBGeneration ‘Vanda’ Lace-Up Wedges are so darn cute and I love the tassel detail at the end of the laces…talk about being on trend!
6. These Jessica Simpson ‘Aimms’ Studded Platform Wedges are gorgeous! The studded trend continues, now these aren’t the Christian Louboutin Studded Wedges or the Valentino pair. But they are the closest shoes I found that didn’t break the bank.
7. Did you think I was going to forget a boho-esque fringe pair? Well I didn’t, the Carlos Santana ‘Sandy’ Lace Up Wedges are such a great pair for a fun night out! They can instantly give any outfit a boho look, and they also come in nude & black!
8. These H&M Wedges are such a classic wedge that can go with any outfit AND the best part…they are under $20! And also come in nude!!
9. Another pair that would be great for a night out on the town, these Dorothy Perkins Black ‘Piper’ Tassle Wedges are swoon worthy! They would be a perfect statement shoe for a LBD or a cute romper!
So, that’s it for now friends! Let me know if you would like me to share more Summer fashion posts…perhaps I can do bags, sunglasses, or whatever you’d like!
Don’t forget to pin this & share with your friends!
Shop This Post
Hi there! I’m Lily, the girl behind Beauty With Lily. I am a real estate agent, nurse, wife, crazy dog mom — to our cute little pup, Charlie — blogger, beauty enthusiast, makeup connoisseur, and your everyday twenty-something southern gal. You'll usually catch me with an iced coffee in tow, an arm full of makeup swatches or behind my computer working (or shopping!) I hope this little space helps you feel beautiful, find your next clothing piece to buy or a place you come to after a long day. I hope you stay awhile. xo - Lily
Beauty With Lily is part of affiliate programs, meaning that if you decide to purchase through those links, I may make a small commission off that purchase. This is at no extra cost to you, but helps support this blog. I only share products that I am passionate about, truly love and recommend to loved ones. As always, all my opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting Beauty With Lily.