With the big game being this weekend (and because my Atlanta Falcons are playing) I figured it was a good time to share super yummy drink recipe for some margaritas! But who am I kidding, it’s always a good time for a marg! #amiright
I’ve mentioned before that I am not big on drinking and when I do, I tend to stick to super fruity and girly drinks — so I’m pretty picky. But this recipe is right up my alley — fruity, refreshing, and oh so delicious!
1 can of frozen limeade concentrate
12 oz water
10 large fresh strawberries
4-5 oz tequila
salt, to rim glasses
limes, sliced to garnish
1. Mix the frozen limeade concentrate with water in a pitcher.
2. Remove strawberry stems and blend with a couple of ice cubes, until pureed.
3. Strain the pureed strawberry to remove seeds and pulp.
4. Mix the strained strawberry puree into concentrate mix, add in tequila.
5. Mix and pour over ice. Garnish with lime.
You guys have to give this super easy recipe a try! Especially once summer rolls around, these would be perfect for a BBQ or just about any get together. Are you guys tuning into the SuperBowl? I can’t wait! #RiseUp I know ATL has the potential to beat the Patriots — but we all know the Pats like to cheat their way to a win…I kid, I kid…please, don’t hate me! 😉
Thank you so much for stopping by today and seeing something different around here. I hope you enjoyed it! Let me know if this is something you would like to see every so often — I would love to feature more lifestyle things and why not start with a drink!?!