This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this website.
This year I’ve been seeing so many new trends that I didn’t see myself actually liking, but to my surprise I’m loving tons of the new trends. Especially the bow shoe trend! I mentioned in a previous post that I have never been much of a shoe lover but that has changed this year. #gimmeALLtheshoes
I was watching someone insta-story of them unboxing their new sandals and when I saw the Sam Edelman Henna Slides, I had a mini-heart attack — they are adorable and have my name written ALL over them! And that’s when my obsession love for bow shoes began.
Pin This Image!
- Sam Edelman Henna Slides
- These are the bad boys that started it all. I mean look at them, aren’t they so me?!
- Sam Edelman Lynda Espadrille Slides
- The frayed denim detail on the bow is so on trend!
- Michael Kors Willa Slides
- These are so simple and classic, I can see them worn with so many different outfits!
- Topshop Halo Bow Slides
- I wasn’t sure how I felt about the furry slides when they first came out, but I can totally rock a slide with a girly bow any day!
- Daya by Zendaya Simms Ankle Strap Sandal
- I love how feminine and dainty these strappy sandals are.
- Jeffrey Campbell Minari Sandal
- Because one bow isn’t enough!?
- Marc Fisher Aida Bow Wedge Sandals
- A fellow blogger has this pair and I’ve been eyeing them since and they come in different colors!
- Sam Edelman Yumi Bow Mules
- They aren’t pictured above, but they are very similar to the Henna Slide, in a mule heel form instead, SUPER cute!
- BP Maddy Mule
- These are so chic and oh so me, loving the blush color!
- JSlides Annabelle Sneakers
- A sneaker with a bow!? Yes PLEASE!
- Nine West Onosha Bow Slip-On Sneakers
- I’ll take one of each please! These cute pair come in 2 colors.
That wraps it up for my current bow obsession! Y’all, I didn’t think it was this bad until it came time to putting the collage together, I had so many shoes that didn’t make the cut because they didn’t fit! I should’ve done a second collage… Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this and perhaps found an new love appreciation for all things bow!
Do you see yourself rocking a pair of shoes with bows? Let’s chat below!