Smoky makeup looks don’t have to consist of just dark, black colors — you can easily create a mauve smoky eye look just like you would with dark colors.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running.
It’s time for another Beauty Mix series post! How are you guys liking the fact that I’m having a weekly makeup look up? I really want to try to film them from now on, I just have a few tech things to figure out. Especially since it’s starting to get darker earlier, but let’s cross our fingers that next week’s look will have a video as well. This week we are all sharing smoky makeup looks, I have a mauve smoky eye look — it’s not too harsh, but still has a nice depth to it.
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose and Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine.Smoky eye looks don't have to be harsh, check out this cool toned smoky eye makeup! Click To Tweet
Mauve Smoky Eye Look
- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Concealer
- Smashbox Primer Water
- L’Oreal Pro Matte Infalliable Foundation & Revlon Colorstay
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Corrector in Peach
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- Coty Airspun Loose Setting Powder
- Tarteist PRO Glow Highlight & Contour Palette
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Primer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Self-Made Palette & Modern Renaissance Palette
- Buon Fresco as a transition shade from the MR palette
- Hot Chocolate inner and outer corner from the Self-Made palette
- Pink Champagne on the center from the Self-Made palette
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in Black
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
Shop These Products
Previous Beauty Mix Posts //
- Warm Toned Makeup Look
- Brown Toned Makeup Look
- Burgundy Toned Makeup Look
- Orange Toned Makeup Look
- VooDoo Doll Halloween Makeup
Don’t forget to visit the other ladies and check out their looks — you can find Jasmine’s look here, Kelsie’s look here, and Ashleigh’s look here.
Are you a fan of smoky eye looks this time of year?
Liked this post/look? Please, pin the image below!