A nice, bold lipstick is almost a must have for fall. So I’m showing you a simple vampy lip makeup look that you can rock to date night or well into the holiday season.
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running.
Can y’all believe we are on week 5 of Beauty Mix! Boy it’s going fast! This week we are all rocking bold, vampy lips! I used to be uneasy about wearing such bold colors on my lips, but I had a change of heart. Vampy lipsticks have become some of my favorites — I could wear them year-round, to be honest. And I know there are some of you out there that don’t feel comfortable wearing such dark lip colors, but I definitely think it’s worth a try. You never know, you may have a change of heart too. Now, let’s get into this vampy lip makeup look!
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose and Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine.Don't know how to rock a bold lipstick? This makeup look is simple, yet bold! Click To Tweet
Vampy Lip Makeup Look
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More
- Smashbox Primer Water
- Physician’s Formula #InstaReady Concealer
- for blemishes
- L’Oreal Infalliable Pro Matte Foundation
- Tarte CC Corrector
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
- Warm Taupe — crease color
- Vermeer — lid color
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow in Cherry Cola — outer corner
- Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in Black
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
- Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick in Savage
Shop These Products
Previous Beauty Mix Posts //
Don’t forget to visit the other ladies vampy makeup looks — you can find Jasmine’s look here, Kelsie’s look here, and Ashleigh’s look here.
Are you a fan of wearing bold lipstick this time of year?
Liked this post/look? Please, pin the image below!