Bold makeup looks can be a little intimidating at first, but this easy bold makeup look is far from it — it’s so simple, it only takes 2 eyeshadows!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running.
Hi friends! I’m back with another post for the Beauty Mix series. Last week I had to take a break due to some traveling, but I am back with a super easy bold makeup look. I wanted something dark, but not too dark…something in between, for all of you ladies who don’t like to wear super dark colors. Keep in mind, you can always rock this eye look with so many different lipstick shades because it’s so neutral.
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose and Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine.Don't be intimidated by bold makeup looks, this easy look is perfect for a fall night out! Click To Tweet
Easy Bold Makeup Look
- Smashbox Pore Minimizing Concealer
- Smashbox Primer Water
- L’Oreal Pro Matte Infalliable Foundation & Revlon Colorstay
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Corrector in Peach
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- Coty Airspun Loose Setting Powder
- Tarteist PRO Glow Highlight & Contour Palette
- Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Primer
- Tarte Tartelette 2 In Bloom Palette
- Jetsetter as a crease color
- Activist all over lid
- PUR Pro Lashes in Bombshell
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
Shop These Products
Previous Beauty Mix Posts //
- Warm Toned Makeup Look
- Brown Toned Makeup Look
- Burgundy Toned Makeup Look
- Orange Toned Makeup Look
- VooDoo Doll Halloween Makeup
- Mauve Smoky Eye Look
Don’t forget to visit the other ladies and check out their looks — you can find Jasmine’s look here, Kelsie’s look here, and Ashleigh’s look here.
Are you a fan of bold makeup looks this time of year?
Liked this post/look? Please, pin the image below!