Jewel toned eyeshadows are gorgeous for night time looks — this navy blue eye look paired with some plum tones are perfect for date night!
This post may contain affiliate links. Meaning that any clicks/purchases may result in a small commission to keeping Beauty With Lily running at no additional cost to you.
Hi friends!! I can’t believe we are officially in December!? I think doing these weekly makeup looks really made the year go by even faster for me, if that makes any sense at all?! Haha! Speaking of these weekly looks…have you guys been liking them? They are so fun! But enough of that…today I’m bringing you a navy blue eye look. Jewel toned shadows are so fun to play with and make for great go-to date night looks too.
Please don’t forget to visit the other girls — they are incredible and we each have different styles. I’m sure you will find some great inspiration from them! Jasmine from Jasmine Maria, Ashleigh from Ashleigh Rose and Kelsie from Kelsie Kristine.Jewel toned eye looks are great for date nights, check out this pretty navy blue eye look! Click To Tweet
Navy Blue Eye Look
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer Water
- Dr. Brandt Pores No More Primer
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Benefit Erase Paste
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer
- It Cosmetics Perfecting Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Tarte Blush in Celebrated
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Lorac Pro 2 Palette
- Nectar blended into crease
- Navy all over lid
- Plum to blend Navy
- Kiss Lashes in Ritzy
- L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Clear
Shop These Products
Previous Beauty Mix Posts //
- Warm Toned Makeup Look
- Brown Toned Makeup Look
- Burgundy Toned Makeup Look
- Orange Toned Makeup Look
- VooDoo Doll Halloween Makeup
- Mauve Smoky Eye Look
- Bold Makeup Look
- Simple Maroon Eye Look
Don’t forget to visit the other ladies and check out their looks — you can find Jasmine’s look here, Kelsie’s look here, and Ashleigh’s look here.
Hope you enjoyed this navy blue eye look — this is something I’m not used to going for but I really liked the overall look. I think I might have to wear this look more often, what do you think?
Do you like wearing jewel toned shadows?
Liked this post, pin the image below!